21.

"So What was it like growing up here?" Scotty asked in his best interview voice. He was currently holding my camera and filming this as If I were someone famous.

"It's not too bad. It just has a lot of tourist." I answer while turning on my blinker to get in the left turn lane.

"Well what a lame answer." Scotty shook his head at me. "That's not what I'm looking for."

"Well, what do you want?" I ask him while quickly glancing at him, but not for too long since I needed to pay attention to the road.

"Tell me more. What was it really like?" His tone slipped from his interviewer voice and became very curious.

"Well, I don't know where to start." I say with a small laugh. "I was born here and lived here most of my life. I had fun nights going bowling and having sleepovers with Daniel and Meg very often, but freshman year I made more than two friends. Meg will always be my best friend, though. Uhh... what else?"

"Well what about Meg do you love?"

"Oh gosh, she's such an angel. I could never get how a human being could be so perfect. Her dad is best friends with my mom, so thats how we know each other. She doesn't smoke or drink, yet she doesn't judge me for it. In fact, she doesn't judge me for anything."

"Would you say you miss it here?" I had to think about this question longer than the others.

"Sometimes," I admit, "but I have hella distractions. I miss Meg and my Mom, but I could live without Colorado."

"I see. So you like California better?"

"I'd say so. I would never have expected to meet so many good people in my life. You guys not only get me high off pot, but also adrenaline. When we hang out and do things we aren't supposed to."

"Give me your opinion on David Dobrik."

"David? He was the first to accept me into the group. He was actually the first one I talked to at the school. He was very kind, and even joked with me right from the start. Without him, I'd probably still be alone."

"I see. Interesting. What about Gabbie?"

"At first I thought she hated me. She was super skeptical of having me in the group. I'm so glad I've met her, though. She's pretty much been my best friend since I moved to California. She's great at advice, too."

"And Liza?"

"Liza is such a dork." I let out a laugh. "She's so fun to joke with, and she always knows how to lighten the mood. I feel like it could be the end of the world but Liza could make a stupid pun and make everyone feel better."

"Let's see.... Toddy?"

"Toddy and I haven't talked much, but boy is he something. He flirted with me the moment I walked into homeroom. Him and David shot jokes back and forth to each other. He also made me feel very welcomed to the group, right from the start."

"Zane and Heath?"

"They're so special that you can't separate them." I laugh once again. "You can tell they're going to stay best friends for a long time. They're always drinking coffee, I swear. They both complain a lot but I know they never really mean it. They're like giant puppies, honestly."

"And Matt?"

"Matt reminds me a lot of Meg when it comes to certain aspects. He also weirdly reminds me of a white dad. He's got a great eye for fashion, and he has like perfect teeth."

"Dom?"

"Weird. Really weird."

"Carly and Erin?"