13.

Gabbie, Liza, and I all woke up to knocking at my bedroom door. We look at each other with confusion before I tell whoever it is to come in.
I was even more confused when David, Scotty, and Matt come walking in.

"Hey none of us are wearing pants!" Liza says pulling the covers up some more. "Or bras."

"Well put some on, we have another adventure to go on." David said.

"Why on earth did Sarah let you guys in? It's so early." I whine and throw my head back.

"It's eleven o'clock." Matt said with a laugh. "How late did you guys stay up?"

"Girls nights are wild." Gabbie said while slipping her bra on through her shirt, a skill every girl needs to know.

"What all did you do?" Scotty asked curiously.

"We can't give away our girls night secret." Liza said sounding slightly offended. "That just ruins the magic."

"So no pillow fighting in your underwear? Darn." David joked. "Seriously guys get ready. Wear shoes for a short hike, not sandals or heels."

"We can't get ready with you guys here, we aren't wearing pants." I repeat what we said earlier.

"Oh come on, we won't look."

"David, come on." Liza gave him a stern look so he held up his hands in defense. "Alright, alright." The three boys walked out of my room to let us get ready.

"Hey Alexa, Whats the weather today?" I ask the amazon echo sitting on my desk. "The high for today is 72 degrees, while the low will reach 67. It's sunny with a zero percent chance-"

"Alexa, stop." I inturupt. "Hey I can totally get away with wearing jeans today." I say with excitement. Gabbie and Liza both laugh at me as I walk towards my closet.

-

"So where exactly are we going?" Liza asked as David parked the car. I look around to take in our surroundings. There was a sign that read 'merry go round' by an old building that had garages attached. I assumed that was the merry go round. There were no more cars parked in the old parking lot, but that didn't suprise me.

"It's a suprise." David took her hand and began to lead us up a path. We passed a 'road closed' sign as we continued to walk. "David this is sketchy." Gabbie spoke up. "Is it just us?"

"Yes, and you know it won't get us in trouble because Matt is with us. He stays away from illegal things." Matt shook his head agreeing with David's statement. Scotty had his hand in mind as we made our way towards two dirt paths that were split by a tree. We took the right path and my legs began to hurt.

"David.. I don't know about this." Gabbie sounded worried. "You know I'm all for climbing roofs and billboards but this is sketchy."

"Putting my trust in David is something I do way too easily," I spoke up, "but Matt knows where we are going, too. That's a good sign." As we continue to walk, I see an empty cage with graffiti on it. There's a small, old house sitting up on the top of the hill. We made our way to the inside of the house because David said he wanted to take 'cool instagram pictures'.

"If this house falls on us and you somehow get away without dying, I'm going to haunt you." Matt told David as we make our way inside. The walls were covered in graffiti, not a single spot left bare. Some of the art was even over other people's marks.

I pull out my camera and pan around the area. Gabbie and Liza were in an area pointing at different places on the wall, discussing the parts they like and dislike. David, Matt, and Scotty were taking turns leaning against the wall and doing different poses for pictures. After a good minute of recording, I turn my camera back off and enjoy the sight, myself.