12.

The past few days were spent like they normally were, all of us just hanging out at the park and at lunch eating a bunch of food and making a lot of jokes. We decided not to smoke too much because saturday hit us pretty hard. Some of us still felt high until sunday night or Monday morning. It was now Thursday and Heath, Zane, Scotty, and I were on our way to the Halloween shop.

"Do you guys have any idea what you're dressing up as?" I ask from the back seat.

"I'm thinking of a pirate."

"Heath, baby, lets be pirates together." If I didn't know the pair were just best friends I would assume they were dating.

"What about you?" Heath looked at me through the rear-view mirror to show that he was asking me.

"I have no idea. It's hard to choose now that I have pink hair. I could be Wanda, but I'm kind of debating Frenchy from Grease."

"I'd love that. I don't even think you have to come here for that, except for the pink ladies jacket. Just get a white shirt, black jeans, and pink heels." Zane turns around to face me as he speaks.

"Since when did you become a DIY kind of guy?" I ask him with my eyebrow raised. "It's easy. Maybe I should call myself the DIY guy. It rhymes."

"That's awfully close to the try guys."

"I guess you're right. What about you, Scotty?" He shifted his eyes to Scotty as he spoke.

"I have no clue. David and Todd are going as robbers, but it seems too simple to me. I guess I'll just look until I find something."

"Well, we are here." Heath parks big red and we pile out to see that we are at target. "Oh, I thought we were going to a Halloween store." I say confused. "Baby, they have costumes here. Plus, the casual clothes you'll need for your DIY." I shrug my shoulders and take Scotty's hand.

Target had three rows of just Halloween costumes, which suprised me. When I lived in Colorado, I hardly ever went to Target, and when I did it was never really around Halloween. Scotty was a few feet ahead of me searching the costumes while I look for a pink ladies jacket. Zane and Heath were in the next aisle looking for their pirate costumes.

"I think it's much easier when you know what you're looking for." Scotty speaks up. We're the only ones in the aisle, for some reason, but his voice still scared me.

"Not really. I found a few pink ladies jackets but they all say 'rizzo.'" As I say my sentence I see another pink jacket, but this time it said 'pink chicks'. I sigh and toss it down. "This shouldn't be this difficult."

"It's not." Scotty said while tossing me a bag that I just barely caught. Inside of it was a silk looking pink ladies jacket with nobodies name on it. "I don't know how you do it." I tell him with a laugh. I can not believe that Scotty Sire is real. He's too perfect.

"What do you think about this?" He held up a Popeye shirt. "It doesn't come with pants so I would have to get some while we are here, and a pair of rain boots to paint black, but is it too much?"

"No I like it. It's actually very you." His face lit up with a bright smile at my compliment. "I'm glad."
-

"Where are we?" I ask after getting out of big red. We were parked on a hill just off of a walking path. The sun was starting to set and the sky was turning a pretty pink and purple color. "Come on, before we miss the sunset." Scotty said as he grabbed my hand. We started making our way up the hill.

"A hike?" I ask the boys. "Not a major one." Heath responds. "David, Liza, Alex, and Gabbie are already setting up and waiting for us."

"I wanna knowww." I whine. "My curiosity is killing me"