35.

The past week has been full of me and Scotty being overly sexual teenagers. I can't believe I've been missing out on things like this for so long.

At first it was kind of weird. Scotty would always ask if I'm okay with something. He respects that I'm a virgin. Nothing has led to having official sex.

That hasn't stopped David from teasing us every time he sees a hickey on one of our bodies. I guess it's our fault, we don't really try too hard to hide it, and we put it in the most obvious of places.

My grades have gone up, and I officially start my new job in a few days. It's nothing special, I'm just going to be working at some cute place in the mall after school most days. It's a beverage shop called "Bee's Tea's". They use all natural products in there tea and coffee and 10% is their profits go to natural wildlife services, like saving the bees (which is where it gets the name).

Carly and Erin were actually the ones who suggested it to me. They thought it was a cool place and even said that it reminded them of me.

I already finished my assignment for English, so I was just waiting for class to end. I would typically get on my phone, but I forgot to charge it last night. My only option right now was to occupy myself by scanning the room.

"Bored?" I hear a voice whisper from behind me. I turn around and nod my head before noticing it was the guy from the hallway last week. "Me too." I raise my eyebrow at the dark-haired nameless boy. He's talked to me once, and now he's acting like we are best friends. "The name is Chris, and I believe I never got yours?"

"You'd be surprised to find out that it's not pinky, it's Avery." I'm still very skeptical about talking to this boy. I haven't seen him in class before.

"Avery," he repeated back to me. "You know, I like that. It's cute."

What the hell?

"You know what's not cute?"

"Hm?" He hums and leans onto his hand.

"Your horrible attempts at flirting," I snap and turn back around in my seat. I can hear him chuckle from behind me.

"Are they really so horrible if you notice them?" He asked right before the bell rings.

"Yes, they make me want to puke." I throw my bag around my back and start to head out of the classroom. Of course, the idiot felt the need to follow me.

"You're only saying that because I'm truly irresistible," He insists. This boy was too eager, and too annoying.

"Not at all." I try my best to speed up and weave around the kids in the hallway.

"Let me change your mind then," he grabs my bag, almost causing me to trip and fall over in the hallway. I turn to face him with an annoyed expression. He grips the top of my arm and won't let me loose. "I'll stop bugging you if you let me take you on a date."

"I'm seeing someone," I tell him while trying to get his hand off of my arm. He let out a loud chuckle.

"Do I look scared?"

"He's a lot bigger than you. Looks like he could take you, too." I grit my teeth in anger. I haven't been this pissed off since Meg ran off with my clothes at summer camp one year after I jumped in the pond.

"Once again, do I look scared?"

I was afraid. This man with ugly yellow teeth and tobacco breath was holding me and not letting me go. I was freaking out on the inside. I wasn't going to show him, though. I wasn't going to let him know how he got to me.