Lemi/Lolli Story 🖤 Pt. 2

I can't stop crying when I make this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A LEMI AND LOLLI STORY // OUR MEMORIES PT. 2

Lemi woke up once more, but this time, retrained. She still couldn't remember what happened. "Why am I here? What happened to Lolli?"

"We're gonna ask a few questions, is that okay with you?"

"Y-Yeah... Though... I have a few questions too..." Her voice was weak and scratchy.. It felt weird though, it was either from the drug they gave her earlier, or something much worse as she felt like it had been there since forever. This sore throat, and stuttering voice...

"May you please answer our questions first?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"What's your name?"

"I-I'm...." For some reason, it took her an odd amount of time into thinking. She knows her own name, she can still talk, but something really didn't feel right. "I'm.. Lemi...."

"Alright Lemi, do you remember what happened to you?"

She wish she knew what happened, but a simple "No" had to do for the time being. The female interrogator was writing something down on a piece of paper clipped on the black binder every time Lemi answered a question. The more Lemi was questioned, the more confused she got.

"The hell is going on?"

The interrogation ended in what felt like hours. Lemi laid her head down on the pillow, the room was uncomfortably quiet, and dark...

"You may ask questions now."

"Hey... what happened...? Why am I here?"

One of the nurses looked over along with the interrogator. "There's been..." Her face got worried, like something was disturbing her, or she's scared of something...

"I'm sorry to worry you, but there's been a war."

"War....?" That's when the memories came back, Lemi started screaming in agony. "W-why...?! D-did they have.. to.... WHY?!"

"Calm down." As worried as the nurses and interrogator was, they had to remain calm. However, nothing could calm Lemi down at that point. Her screams got louder and she started shaking, crying, and twitching.

"This is a dream, this must be a dream. The gunshots aren't real, the screams aren't real, the flames aren't real, the pain... isn't... real...."

It tingles.
It burns.
It... hurts....

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAMN THIS IS WAY TOO INTENSE, there will be a part three, but it'll be sad. I'm pointing out the obvious because my mind can't think straight right now, there might be a part 4, but there might not, I can't think.