Marina x Reader 🖤

You're the kickass boss mafia/yakuza in this story, I'm just kidding. That's for a later story, in this one you're a little alleyway drug dealer, now enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARINA X READER // BLACKMARKET ASSASSINATION

Your partners laughed as they kicked a starving kitten around in a dark alleyway. You almost wanted to throw up, but couldn't leave until your client came for pickup. You hate this job, but your other brother forced you into this. He was one of the top in this organization, and threatened to kill you if you wouldn't follow his path.

"..."

"Y/N, why don't you play with us? Come on, help us end this creature's misery." He pointed the knife handle towards you.

You looked at the kitten, making your hands trembled as you reached for the knife.

"I-I can't."

"Tch... if you won't do it, I'll do it." He held his knife up and counted down. "Three... two... one–!"

You jumped at him and attempted to pull the knife out of his hand, but he easily pushed you off and plunged the knife into the dying mammal. The blood splattered on everyone. You stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

He forcefully grabbed your wrists and started shouting. "Listen Y/N, stop being such a coward or you'll end up just like that pitiful cat!" You winced at his words.

"Let's not do this, she's boss's sister, if we do anything to her, we're screwed."

"You hear that Y/N? We're only sparing you because your older brother is a damn idiot of a leader... Now go do something useful." He let go of you.

"Hello peasants." Said the woman standing at the exit of the alleyway.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked with an intimidating voice.

"My master sent me here because I was suppose to eliminate some heinous drug dealers, but all I see are street punks. I must've mistaken the location. Farewell then," She walked off.

"Nobody calls me a peasant, and gets away with it. Get back here!" The guy ran towards the woman, stabbing her arm.

She did not scream, nor did she fall. She only turned her head around and glared at your associate. "You really should know your place..." She grabbed onto his shoulder.

In an instant, his arm twisted in inhuman ways, with such gore, and such horror.

"So, how many seconds does it take to kill someone like you?" She pointed at your other associate. "You there, count for me."

"O-Ok... O-One–" And both of their internals splattered.

You couldn't help but scream.

Traumatizing was not nearly descriptive enough word for what you've witnessed.

"I can tell that you don't belong, little girl. Did I just kill your kidnappers? Or perhaps rapists?" You only nodded, hoping she would not know that you were their apprentice.

"Come with me, I can help you find your family and friends, with the help of my masters." She offered.

You nodded. "W-What... what is your name?"

"Marina."

- timeskip -

You were brought to a mansion by foot. It was a treacherous path. You wondered why this woman would walk all this path just to find an alleyway, and assassinate the two. No cars, no bikes, no nothing? It was all you thought about on your way there.

"Master Kyoko, I've brought a child back." Marina bowed to a woman with long, sky blue hair.

"What happened?"

"I've assassinated the peasants like you ordered, and they also had a hostage. This child is what I've brought to you."

The blue haired woman looked at you. "May I know your name?"

"Y-Y/N." You answered.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Kyoko."

"My dear Kyoko, what do we have here?" Another lady walked over with a bright smile.

"Master Yuri!" Exclaimed Marina.

"How did the assassination go, darling?"

"Without complications." Marina reported.

"Wonderful." The brunette looked over to you.

"Master Yuri, this is Y/N, a souvenir from my mission. She was held captive by the worthless peasants, so I brought her back in hopes to find her family."

"Wait! No, anywhere but. I-I don't want to go back to my family, my brother would kill me..." You pleaded.

"How can you still call someone your brother if they want to kill you?" Kyoko asked. You wondered about it yourself.

"T-Then how about... we take her in, m-masters?" Said a girl with white hair, and giant fox ears.

All the sudden, your earpiece started lighting up. You had forgotten to take it off. "Y/N?! Why the hell is my client reporting to me?! Why are you and the other two idiots not at the alleyway you were suppose to be at?!" You panicked and tore it off, stomping it into the floor.

The four looked at you with soulless eyes– no, demonic eyes.

"Of course we can, my darling Kyu!" Yuri smiled brightly once again, and walked away, whispering something to Marina.

You breathed heavily as beads of sweat rolled down your face, 'What were they just now...?'

- timeskip -

You were brought to a small room, with a twin-sized bed in left corner of the room, and a white cabinet stood right next to it. The crimson walls contrasted with the furniture, and the ivory walls in the halls. It was odd, considering that all the other rooms were also ivory.

"This is the type of rooms our maids and butlers sleep in. We have around 50 of them." Marina stated. "You can decorate to your own likings."

"Thank you..."

"Also..." She added, moving towards you, seductively cornering you to your bed. "We only ask of one thing... absolute... loyalty..."

You suddenly felt something pierce through your stomach. "But a double spy like you... just completely violates that rule, so it is my mission to put you to peace."

"N-No..." You teared as you splurged out blood. "I-It's... not true...."

Her eyes glowed a demonic red, and her shadow had a silhouette of a raven, overwhelming your pain with fear.

"Sleep."

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh boy, first oneshot where the reader dies. Rest In Peace. Wait, but then– I died around 20 times, considering that I have to reread this for mistakes and– Tfhftgufhhhvjbtdyfrdhufhn