Ziek x Reader 🖤

WOO– Wait... *reads Ziek's OC info* So this new OC is based off the theme, "Killer, Brutal, and Psycho," and making an OC along with me is Shiro_Saora ! Since I finished early, I already wanted to use my serial killer OC for a oneshot, so good luck surviving my dear readers ; u ;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZIEK X READER // ITS YOUR LIFE I WANT

"A serial killer has broken out, 5'4, Ziek Esmé–" You sighed out, shutting the TV. The world is so messed up nowadays. It's just killers after killers. "Is it so hard to contain their bloodlust? Just how can they be so cold-blooded to be able to kill their own kind? Agh." You shook your head. "I'm heading to bed." You said to yourself, walking to your bedroom.

- timeskip -

"Screeeeech"

You got up from your bed. The noise that came from outside was like none other than you've ever heard before. It couldn't have possibly been a stray cat, or howling wind. Paranoid, you went into the kitchen to grab a knife and placed it at your bedside table. You went back to sleep, and passed out soon after, but...

"Scraaaaaaa–"

The noise got louder, and more ear-piercing than before. It really got you on your feet. Then...

Footsteps.

You quickly grabbed the knife and head into your closet when you saw the bedroom doorknob twisting. You lived alone, and no one has a spare key into your house. 'What's happening...?' You thought to yourself.

"Here comes Ziek!" A woman shouted, insanely. You covered your mouth with your left hand and started sweating profusely.

"Haha... I know you're in here..." She replied to herself, slamming cabinets open, and flipping tables upside-down.

"This is the last one..." She whispered to herself while reaching out to your closet.

You started crying in panic.

The door slammed open, and silence.

Just then, fists wrapping around your neck and the woman started screaming. "Found you!!" She laughed hysterically as you started to black out. "Come on, come on! I haven't asked you a question yet!"

You tried to take gasps of air. "You... You're insane!" You managed to shout.

"What if I am?!" She continued to laugh.

"L-Let me go! What is it that you want?!" You continued kicking.

"Your life."

It felt like the entire universe stopped in its place.

"Now be a good girl and scream for me, ahaha!" She laughed hysterically and pulled out a knife from behind. Dragging the blade across your face, you could feel the crimson blood gushing out the slit.

"Tell me... what does your blood taste like?!"

You continued screaming.

"Tell me... or I'll skin you right now...!"

"I-It tastes bitter!" The grip loosened around your neck.

"Good girl..."

"P-Please... you don't have to do this...." You pleaded.

"I know–..." She stopped.

As you further stabbed your knife into her left thigh, you managed to push her off and call the police.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator answered.

"Please, a serial killer is in my house, I almost died!!" You shouted into the phone.

"Do you know where the killer is?"

"Down! Down on the floor, I stabbed her in the leg!"

"Ok... Can you tell me where you live?"

"Yes!! Yes!! I live at (address)!!" You started to panic, hoping Ziek would not get up.

"I dispatched the police to your address, can you please unlock the door?"

"Yes!" You answered, limping towards the front door. "It's unlocked."

"They'll be there in about 5 minutes." The operator replied.

"Thank you!"

"Y/N... Next time I come here, I'll make sure to gut you... and suffocate you–"

- timeskip -

Soon after the police had arrived, Ziek had already exited from the window.

You told the police about everything, and you slept at your friend's house for a week. Least to say, you will never forget her face. Those bloody red eyes, and her psychotic expression. You still have nightmares about her to this day. And–

You can still hear the scraping on your windows.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm I thought x readers were supposed to be like "shipped with reader" but I don't see how this is SHIP-MATERIAL. I mean, it was cute. (Oh my god anonymous-senpai is a psYCHO I can hear you scream.) NO NO– wait. Oh. LIKE ITS NOT CUTE BUT I HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT THE "REAL" ZIEK ESMÉ YET, AND THE REAL HER IS CUTE, I SWEAR.