Satoru x Reader

Yayyyy, finally a male OC x female reader. Hey, maybe I should create more male OCs, and maybe some adult OCs too, because more than half of the current OCs I have are YOUNGER THAN 18. Also, this story happened before Satoru got reunited with everyone, or it could be an AU. Aaannnddd the reader is 21 in this story, and Satoru is 19. Oh well, enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SATORU X DRUNK READER // NIGHTCLUB

You and your college friends decided to go to a nightclub and let loose, finally get free from all the stress. Once you've all got in, legally, the others somehow lost you on the way through the crowd, so you started texting with each other. Turns out, they all split up, and females started flirting with guys, while the male friends took shots with each other. You were only there because they invited you, so you didn't have much to do. You sat down on your own, and decided to order alcohol. Pretty soon after, you got drunk.

Guys already came up to you and tried taking advantage of your current state. "Hey there, want a ride home?"

"No thanks." You declined. The person was drunk himself, and had no control over his actions. He reached into your shorts, and was just about to do something regrettable. Fortunately, another guy pulled out his arm and gave him a rough push. "Don't take advantage of girls, it's not cool."

"Who are you to talk, huh?!" The drunk man demanded an answer.

Soon enough, he got punched, and was instantly knocked cold. People around looked over.

"Disgusting pervert... Now I'm seriously losing faith in humanity." He sighed.

You looked up to get a good look at his face. His amber eyes were mesmerizing.

"Hi." He looked over to you.

"He- Hello...?" Your drunk unconscious mind replied.

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" You nodded.

"Good." He sat down next to you and patted your head.

You noticed that he kept staring at you, so you smiled. It really caught his eyes, almost as if... he was.....

He smiled back before leaning towards you.

That's when you felt something soft on your lips, it was an irresistible feeling. You wrapped your arms around him, and caressed his silky blonde locks.

"SATO HEAD, YOU IDIOT!! FLIRTING WITH GIRLS AGAIN?!" A female teenager with dark red hair shouted, running over to the boy.

"SA-SAKURA?!" He questioned in fear, backing up to the counter. The maroon haired female punched him directly in the stomach, grabbing more attention.

"OH!!" The crowd shouted.

The male bent over his stomach in agony. "S-Sakura, w-why...?"

"Don't ask why, you know why." She scoffed. "Listen up, just because me and Sake shit are taking shots somewhere else,  you can't go around flirting with girls."

"G-got it..."

Your eyes widened as you saw the maroon haired teenage female drag the poor guy across the bar. Lots of people were staring.... It felt awkward, but it soon ended when they left. You regrouped with your friends after awhile, and safely headed back. The thought of what happen at the club made your spine tingle however. What exactly just happened?

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*takes a deep breath* Fuuuuuuuuuuuckin' shit it took like 1 month to make this, and who-knows-how-many damn drafts and versions. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I SUCK.