OCs x Reader Pt.3 (Halloween Special)

Andddd here enters my creepy pasta OC. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCS X READER // HALLOWEEN NIGHT PT.3

"Dixia! Lexi!" You called out to your friends. 'What the hell...?' You thought. You looked behind every tree and bush, one by one, but no trace of the two. "This isn't funny guys! Dammit..."

Then you stopped in your tracks and backed up behind a tree when you saw what was thought to be a dark elf, reaching out to Lexi as she stood still, hypnotized.

Dixia looked at you from across Lexi and the dark elf, behind a bush. She seemed a bit surprised that you caught up so quickly. You communicated with her through sign language, as the three of you studied about it together.

"What do we do?" You spelled out.

"You distract the woman, I'll grab Lexi and come assist you after." Dixia replied. You nodded in agreement to the plan, and followed along.

You jumped out from behind the tree and started making the biggest ruckus you could. "Hey! Whatever you are, you better leave my witch alone!" You continued to shout until the woman looked over to you, and that's when you noticed her eyes were completely bandaged, and it's feet levitated from the grass.

"What the...–"

"Eyes..." The creature moaned out, reaching its needle like fingers towards you, moving away from Lexi.

"That's right! Get over here!" You slowly backed up, holding your hand up as a signal. Dixia teleported to Lexi, picking her up, then went back.

You ran, following behind Dixia as you lost the horrendous creature.

The three of you got back to Lani and Yumi safely, and right before the departure time. "W-What the hell was that?!" You panted.

"Probably Zyra." Dixia chuckled.

"Seriously? You're joking about that creepypasta again? We almost died." She grinned at your reply. "But... we're not dead. Ok, fine, you win again." You laughed.

"Y/N, Dixia? What happened to Lexi?" Yumi asked worriedly.

"She's fine." You assured.

"Well, we're leaving for the party now." Lani reminded.

"Oh right!"

- timeskip -

You stared out the window the entire ride there, just wondering about.

When you had arrived at the mansion, you just couldn't help but to be astonished at how humongous it is. The size of the Kaneshiros' mansion still ceases to amaze you everytime you visit.

You rang the bell, and one of the elegantly dressed servants came to answer. "Welcome to the Kaneshiro's, please come with me." The woman led you all to a room, with ivory walls and golden frames. "Please wait here." She politely walked out.

"This is a big waiting room!" Lemi exclaimed in surprise.

"We brought you here when you were younger." Yumi smiled at her child. "Though, it's Momo and Aria's first."

"Ohh..."

Just then, a butler came in, dressed in crimson. "My pleasure for you young ladies to be here. Are you here for the Halloween party?"

"Yes, my dear sir." Lexi replied with a smile.

"Splendid, I'll take you to the ballroom." He took a bow and gestured everyone to come out, as he held the door open.

"They have a ball room...?" Lexi whispered to Dixia.

Dixia sighed out, and added, "I only know 1% of this mansion."

"Welcome to the ballroom." He said, pushing the 10-feet-tall doors apart.

You stared in amazement as the creamy white doors moved aside, revealing the colossal ballroom. "Holy Celestia..."

"Y/N! Lexi! Come in, everyone's waiting!" Yuriko exclaimed.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wOO. HOO. ALRIGHT FINALE POSTED ON HALLOWEEN.