Marina's Past 🖤

Just doing this before the Kikyo x Minty Lemon, and Tanaka's Family from Satoru's POV, BECAUSE I AM DAMN SURE I WILL FORGET ABOUT MARINA'S PAST BY TOMORROW MORNING. Anyways, start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARINA'S PAST // MORE BROKEN BONES

Marina has no memory of herself before 10 years old, just the cruel life she had after...

At that time, she lived in a small town. It was raining... Her clothes were soaked, her tears were endless, her screams were silent. Nobody heard her shouting for help, just two blurred faces kicking her on the cold stone tiles. "What's wrong, can't you stand up?" One said, while the other giggles while stomping and twisting on her left leg. "(Blank), come on, why won't you just die already? Everyone in the village hates you, and you know that." But she didn't know that, her mind was blank, she couldn't even hear her own name.

Then again... she can't remember anything about herself... even with all the memories she has, she just can't remember her name... it's muffled.. The only sound that she could hear, were the sounds of her bones cracking.

Another memory she has is one about her 13 year old self, and a stranger. She moved to a city at that time with her unknown parents, where she was pushed into an alleyway and raped.

The next day, her father murdered her mother, and made out with another girl in front of her. Then she was kidnapped two weeks after the incident, and sold overseas. The plane crashed, and she ended up in an Asian country where she was raped once more.

Her buyer did eventually get her back, and that's when it only got worse. Everyday, for the next 4 years, she was abused by her owner whenever, and wherever he wanted. Sometimes she got pushed off stairs, other times out the window, or off the many balconies. Her scars would never heal, as she had sharp objects thrown at her on a daily basis. She tried killing herself on multiple occasions, but would always be saved by fellow maids or butlers. She just wanted to die.

The former owner eventually got bored of her, along with all the other servants he had, and they were each sold to new owners. The others got lucky and stayed with their nicer masters, however, she was the unlucky one. She was bought and sold many times on multiple occasions until she turned 18, and her last owner abandoned her on the streets of New York, with many disabled limbs and broken bones.

Thinking about it, all the memories she has left of her past was abuse..

She lived as a homeless for as long as she could remember, before her adoptive father took her in. He was a martial artist, and taught her everything she could remember when her body recovered. Even paying her education for a short period of time before he passed away 1 year later of cancer. Everything went downhill again, but before he died, Marina was handed over to a relative. It was his niece. She was younger than Marina, but very mature and well behaved. Her name is Yuri, and she gave Marina her current name.

Marina's been extremely loyal to Kaneshiro Yuri, and her younger sister Kyoko to this day.

Kyoko went missing however, while heading to a friend's house, she never returned. Kyoko was 16 at the time, and Yuri was 20. Marina comforted Yuri for 2 weeks until she returned back to normal, and running her business, while studying.

Marina also had a companion at the Yuri's household, her name was Kitsune Kyu, supposedly a 9 tailed fox girl that also had an abusive past. Marina and Kyu were Yuri's best, and closest body guards since then.

Then Yuri got depressed after Kyoko disappeared. She got sick often, even under Kyu's treatments.

Until
*Ding Dong*

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAMN, THAT WAS INTENSE AF.