Kikyo x Minty 🔪

I'm sorry there's already a second Kikyo x Minty chapter, but Mikyo's just my OTP ship. Let's start though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KIKYO X MINTY // I NEED YOUR LOVE

It was storming that night, and it gave Minty the perfect plan. She quietly walked to Kikyo's room and knocked on the door. Kikyo would usually be up at this time, because she would be doing late night kimono commissions. Minty knocked again. There was no response, so Minty peeked inside to see Kikyo already asleep on her bed. 'Perfect...' She thought.

Slowly walking over the chunks of fabric scattered on the floor, she sat at the edge of the bed. "Darling..."

She brushed her fingers through Kikyo's blue hair, making her flinch in her sleep. She woke up not so long after. Her eyes were widen to the widest as she stared at Minty on her bedside. "M-Minty, what the heck are you doing?" Minty moved closer to Kikyo. "I saw the two guys flirting with you at school today." It gave her shivers. "It's ok though, I killed them for you."

"W-What?" Hesitation scratched her voice.

"I killed the two bastards, because..." Putting one hand on Kikyo's cheek, "You're my darling..."

Minty leaned closer, shutting her eyes, but Kikyo jumped off the bed and stood in the corner. "Stop..." Minty walked closer to Kikyo with every step of the way. "But... I need your love..." She said, pinning Kikyo to the wall. Kikyo loudly whimpered and tried screaming for help, but Minty's soft lips stopped her from doing so.

"K-Kikyo..." She moaned out in between the kiss.

One of her hands pulled Kikyo's waist closer, as the other playful moved through her long, sky blue hair. "You're forever mine..." She whispers. That was the last thing she remembered.

Kikyo woke up, gasping for air. It was 4 o'clock in the morning, it was still dark however. The pitter patter of the rain, and the sound of thunderstorm made it chilling. "It was just a nightmare..." She slowly walked downstairs, holding on the handle all the way down. Kikyo had a little peek in Minty's room (the basement), and Minty was well asleep. She sighed in relief and went back to bed.

The next morning, Kikyo gave Minty a fist to the head.

"OWW!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TODAY!!"

"That... was for scaring me in my nightmare."

Minty tilted her head in confusion as Yumi and Lani shrugged.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I had to post something, and this was suppose to be AFTER Kyu x reader, and the Satoru one. Butttt, I think they're both gonna take awhile, considering the Satoru one will have approximately 3000 words, and the Kyu x reader.... probably 4000-7000. OH WELL, I NEED REQUESTS. SOMEBODY.