OCs x Reader Pt.1 (Halloween Special)

And here is the Halloween/October special, which will include multiple parts, and the finale will be posted on Halloween. Enjoy (whoever still reads my stories ily)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCS X READER // HALLOWEEN NIGHT PT.1

The sun was setting, and the three of you were preparing for the costume party, hosted by none other than Yuriko. Everyone in the friend group was invited.

Lexi looked over to you with a smile as she put on a purple witch hat, complimented by her laced purple dress, with a huge split down the cleavage. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Stunning," You smiled back.

Moments later, Dixia walked in, hitting her head against the door frame. "Ouch," You winced from the loud bang noise that came with it.

"Dixie! Are you ok?!" Lexi worriedly exclaimed.

Dixia got up, rubbing against her head. "Yeah," She replied.

You looked at Dixia in confusion once you noticed she was still in her casual outfit. "So... what are you supposed to be?" You asked. She stared back at you, just as puzzled as you are.

"It's Halloween, Dixie, you have to dress up as something or someone else." Lexi explained for you.

Dixia brushed her hand through her long green-blue hair as she clicked her tongue. "I never really understood human traditions. Pretending to be some other thing, because it's supposedly terrifying?" She stated.

This was probably the first time the 500+ years old elf even tried to celebrate Halloween, so it was a slight harder to explain. She didn't even want to participate, but you insisted because this was an invite from a Kaneshiro, a rich household that habits the four demons two-faced demons, and turning it down was not a choice.

"At least add some other accents to your outfit, like Lexi!" You exclaimed, pointing at Lexi's modified outfit.

"Then may I ask, is being an elfin ringmaster considered to be normal in this realm?"

"Dammit! You have a point." You sighed as she chuckled at your pointless argument. Once again you are defeated by her comebacks, just like many other times.

"Let's go meet up with Lani and Yumi, shall we?" Lexi looked at you two with an innocent smile.

"I guess." You replied.

"Great!"

You three packed up spare clothing just in case the costumes started to irritate, and headed out the forest, and to Lani and Yumi.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andddd that's part one! (Oh my god there's no swearing, sexual, or depression content, and on Halloween too. What is this miracle?)