Junko x Kohana x Katsumi

Ahaha... Oh god, why am I doing this? WELL, IT'S NOT REALLY A ROMANTIC TYPE OC X OC X OC, IT'S JUST LIKE A CLOSE FRIENDS THING TYPE X OC. Alright, start the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUNKO X KOHANA X KATSUMI // MY SISTERS

"AUGH– JUNKO!!" The youngest of the sisters shouted.

Junko yelled back as she held Kohana down on the grass. "KOHANA, YOU GOT YOURSELF INVOLVED, SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO LET YOU GO NOW!!"

"Both of you, stop!" The sweet, innocent Katsumi ran over to pull Junko away from the fight.

"SHE- SHE–" Stuttered Junko.

"Tell me what happened?" Her calming voice questioned.

Junko calmed down and sat on the grass, taking a deep breath. "I was...

...and I pushed her back, and that's how it happened." She explained.

There was a small moment of silence. The story and reason behind the fight is ridiculous.

"This happens every time. I'm tired, and everyone else is tired, from separating the two of you from a fight, then we find out the ridiculous reason behind it. Why can't you two just... get along?"

"Get along?!" They shouted in sync.

"How am I suppose to get along with this polar opposite, sister?!"

"Thanks, but I don't need you pulling words out from my mouth, Junko!"

"Fine by me, you can do ALLLL the talk from now on–"

"STOP IT!!" The two of them looked over to the now terrifying middle sister. "I get that you two don't like each other's company, but you two can get along if you try. So how about we start by... understanding each other's hobbies?"

"Pshh, like Junko will ever understand weapon collecting."

"Wait what? You do weapon collecting?" Junko questioned.

"Yeah I do, what about it?"

"Me too.... actually." It widened Kohana's eyes. "Say what?"

"I see that you two are already getting along–

(A/N: and little did Katsumi know, this get along created the demon duo. Spoiler: They've flooded a beach one time, lmaoooo.)

Kohana's face suddenly frowned again. "I can already tell this is going to be extremelyyyy boring, so how about we destroy the landscape instead?"

"Yeah!" Junko shouted in agreement.

"What?"

"We're going to bond over destruction, does that sound good to you, Katsu?"

"Bonding, yes, but–"

"Alright!" And it only took a second for Katsumi to punch them both unconscious. "Enough, you two..." She talked under her breath.

Katsumi ended up dragging their unconscious bodies from the park to back home. Fortunately, they were both unscratched and free from wounds.

Even so, it took them awhile to regain consciousness from the hard hit. They woke up to see Katsumi and Lolli at their bedsides. "Katsu–"

"Don't move yet Junko, you're still injured."

"Alright, fine."

"So what happened to us again?" Kohana asked.

Junko was waving her hands across the room, signaling Kohana to shut up.

"OH RIGHT–" She covered her own mouth and looked over to Katsumi. It surprised her to see Katsumi smile.

"Why are you staring at me?" Kohana let out a huge sigh of relief to see Katsumi back to her own self.

Lolli then left the room to check on Aria.

"So how about we eat the leftover sweets in the fridge?" Junko smirked.

"Yeah!" The twins exclaimed.

"Last one there makes our beds this weekend." And Kohana ran.

"Hey!" Junko shouted, chasing after her.

"Wait up!" Katsumi tried catching up.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lieked this. I really liek it. Although I think I did make Katsumi a liiitttleeee more fierce and menacing in this story, but oh well.