OCs x Reader Pt.2 (Halloween Special)

PART TWO WOO HOO! Anddddd ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCS X READER // HALLOWEEN NIGHT PT.2

You knocked on the door, awaiting an answer. Finally, Yumi opens the door. "Hello Y/N, Lexi, Dixia, please take a seat inside." She gestured for the three of you to enter.

You walked in and sat down on their creme white couch, and their children eagerly ran over to you guys.

"Big sis Y/N!" Lemi exclaimed with excitement. She was the oldest one of the four, with long luxurious orange-blonde twintails, and amber eyes, just like Lani. Lemi even has soft fluffy cat ears to top it off.

"Lemi!" You smiled, picking up the child. Lemi giggled as she hugged you tightly.

"Auntie Dixia, can you please help me put on my dress?" Lolli asked. The younger sister of Lemi, Lolli, was the calmer one along her sisters. She's a very well behaving, and matured young lady. Her wavy white locks of hair with indigo tips, and dark blue eyes just overall makes her feel like a softer person. She also, has cat ears.

"Of course." Dixia loosened her menacing look into a gentle expression, only around the children do you see that happen.

Momo quietly sat in the corner of the room, waiting for Lemi. The young kitten with short orange hair, and gold eyes was very clingy with Lemi, and because she had some physical disabilities, Momo had to rely on others even more. Her ears drooped as she grew impatient. "Lemi..."

"Momo!" Lemi immediately noticed, leaping out of your arms to hug her youngest sister.

"Where's Aria?" You looked around.

"They're just cooking in the kitchen. Aria got a bit too hungry for departure." The second mother of the four appeared, Lani. She walked on her fours into the living room, and carried Momo into her bedroom with her bare teeth. Lemi tagged along. "Lemi, start getting ready with Momo, we're leaving in 15 minutes." Lemi nodded at her mother and helped Momo into her costume.

Aria sat at the dining table, with her hands clenched tightly around her stomach. Yumi quickly finished the scrambled eggs and placed it in front of her daughter, with a kid-sized fork. The child smiled at her mother, thanking her for the meal before she dug in.

You smiled at the kids as you walked back to your friend. "Where did Lexi go?" You asked your elfin friend, who was clearly too mesmerized by the same children.

"Lexi? She said she would wait outside." She replied.

"Outside... Why?" You felt unease.

"She never said."

You looked out the window, hoping you would be able to view her, but...

"Dixia, Lexi's gone. ...Dixia?" You looked to the spot where was Dixia sat. Your heart skipped a beat as you searched the house before running outside.

"Where are you guys...?"

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo~ So, what do you think happened? But here's a hint, my creepypasta OC joins in the next part. Stay tuned.