Lemi/Lolli Story 🖤 Pt. 4

Well here's part 4 of this AU story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A LEMI AND LOLLI STORY // OUR MEMORIES PT. 4

Looking at Lemi with sorrow and grief one last time, Kohana took flight and went back to what's left from the battlefield.

"L-Lolli..." Holding her closer, her tears slowly streamed down her face. "Why... did you have to leave me....?"

Gently placing her down, she got up and started digging out a hole in the dirt with her bare hands. Her internal pain made her numb to her bleeding hands. Junko and the others tried helpin, and even offered an already dug up grave, but Lemi declined everything.

"Lolli..."

She kept at it, until she finally finished it after weeks.

Carefully, she carries Lolli in with her bruised, scratched, bleeding arms.

"Lolli..."

After setting her down in the shallow pit, she covers up her sister's stiff, cold body.

"L-Lo..."

She just couldn't help but to sleep on top of the broken wooden planks that composed a shelter she once called, "home."

"L-L....."

Looking up at the fogged clouds and covered moon, she sheds her last tear before falling asleep.

"Lemi..."

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG, SO I'M GONNA MAKE A PART 5, BECAUSE THERE'S GONNA BE A PLOT TWIST. It's probably really predictable, but ohhhh well. At least it's a happy ending ; u ; Although if you want ANGST, ANGST, then we can just end it here.