Dixia and Yumi x Child Reader (Easter Special)

Back again with another special, because ; u ; I'm not in the mood to write original fanfics. Also, if it seems like I'm making Dixia kneel down a lot in this story, I probably am, but she's 5'11 for heavens sake. And if we're taking about height, Yumi's 5'3 btw, and you'reeee a 3'1-4'2 7-year-old, but enjoy as always!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DIXIA AND YUMI X CHILD READER // EGG HUNT

"Y/N!" Dixia called out to you.

You ran over to her. "Yes?" You asked, with an innocent voice.

"How about we egg hunt?" You looked up at her and stared. "What's an egg hunt?" You questioned.

"Hmm..." she knelt down to your height. "An egg hunt is... a game we play during Easter. It's like hide and seek, but the eggs hide, and you seek them." Her explanation of the game made you extremely excited as a child.

"Come on Auntie Dixia, let's go find the eggs!" You jumped up and down.

"Alright." She placed her index out for you to grab onto. "Lead the way Y/N." You gripped on her finger and went to the backyard, you know, your favorite place to play hide and seek. "Let's go find eggs!"

"Before that Y/N..." You turned your head back to look at her. "Actually, hold on." She went back inside to find something.

Then Yumi went over to you with lemonade. "Where's Dixia?" She asked.

"Auntie Dixia went in to go find something!" You took a sip.

Dixia then came out with a woven basket. "Y/N, use this." She handed it over to you. "Put the eggs in here." Your eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Oh, in addition, 2 of 15 eggs have a surprise in them, and if you find all 15, I'll give you an extra surprise." You smiled. "When can I start, Auntie Dixia?"

She smiled. "Now." Your smile widened as you ran around the backyard, looking from tree to tree, and bush to bush.

You found 14 out of 15 eggs. Time to find the last one, but you couldn't. You looked around, wondering if there even was a 15th egg. "Auntie Dixia, I can't find it!" That's when you stumble upon the 15th egg, with a little white rabbit and yellow chick beside it. Then Dixia walked up behind you. "How do you like the surprises?" She smiled.

You knelt down and gently patted the soft creatures. "Can we keep them?"

"Of course, but it'll be a great responsibility." You smiled and nodded. "I'm going to take good care of you little guys." You continued stroking their fur and feathers.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, sorry it's a short story, I really thought it would've been longer, but I ran out of ideas. Second, which one of you has been reading the oneshot lemons repeatedly recently?! Confess! Jk, I love Mikyo (Minty x Kikyo) too, lmao.