OCs x Reader Pt. 2 (Christmas Special)

Back to the people of the mansion, Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCS X READER // HOLIDAY EMBRACES PT.2

"Two days before Christmas!" You excitedly jumped up from bed. "Today it's gift wrapping," You yawned before continuing your daily routine. "Good morning!" You greeted everyone in the mansion.

"Good morning Y/N," Kikyo replied, taking a sip of tea.

"Oh hey Kikyo, you're back from Japan?" You asked.

"Yeah," She replied, not taking any glances away from her business iPad.

With sparkle in your eyes, you excitedly hop towards Kaneshiro, "So what's your family like?"

"My aunt, kind, caring, very talented. My uncle, protective, also very talented, a huge gamer," She exaggerates the last one.

You laugh enthusiastically, before hugging Kikyo. "I'd love to meet them one day!" The peaceful moment between the two of you were soon to be disrupted, when Minty entered the kitchen to grab pots and pans. Walking out with the biggest (creepy) smile, she slams the metal cookware against each other.

The young girl happily shouted, "Merry Christmas!" Waking most of the people in the mansion, as it echoed through all three floors.

"Ok, first off, it's not Christmas yet. Second, you're so getting it!!" The angered demon of Kikyo shifted out of her seat and whacked Minty with her sheathed blade, Ryuketsu.

Pinned down, the immortal shapeshifter screamed, "Kikyo-Senpai! I'm sorry! Ah– Ouch, Kikyo-senpai stop!!"

"Oh dear, the day's already started?" Yumi yawned as she declined the stairs. The irritated katana wielder, still grips onto Minty's dress.

"Morning Yumi!" You smiled at the teenage albino.

"Oh, morning Y/N~" The girl patted your head before walking into the kitchen to ready breakfast. You smile and continue to snack on unfrosted cookies while checking through your gifts. "This one... ok... alright, that's everything!" You proudly assured yourself. Placing down your plate of sweets, you begin to wrap your gifts in a brightly colored gift wrapping paper, taping down each corner and adding some extra bows and ribbons as an accessory. "Just a couple more." You though to yourself.
Looking over to your phone, you saw a notification light up with a ring. "A text?" You leaned over to pick it up, opening your lock screen curiously.

"Hey, Y/N, some of us are planning on eating out at (Korean BBQ restaurant) during Christmas. Yuriko's treat for everyone invited. Would you like to join us?" The text read from Lenora. You thought about it, and agreed reluctantly because why not? Free BBQ!

"Great! See you on Christmas! :>" You cheerfully giggled at her text, rolling around on the floor. Almost forgetting you were preparing gifts, you look back at the unfinished job and sigh out. "Alright, I have to finish this!" You shouted determinedly to finish before nightfall, so you could help others decorate the living-room in lights and ornaments. Cutting off sheets of paper with a scissor, and just a couple minutes later, you set down all your presents to a safe corner of your bedroom.
Exiting the room with a big smile, you search around offering needed help. By the end of the day, everyone is sound asleep, and ready to experience Christmas Eve.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The deadlines are so close, so the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are on the same chapter.