Yuriko x Reader (St. Patrick's Day Special)

Awwww yess, my baby Yuriko waifu x reader. FINALLY. P.S. this is premade, and I'm writing this on February 21 lmao. Posting this on March 17 though. Enjoy, whenever you're reading this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YURIKO X FEMALE READER // POT OF GOLD

"Y/N!" Your girlfriend called out to you.

"Yes Yuriko?"

"Let's open this– HEAVY!!" She struggled to bring the cardboard box inside.

"Let me help you." You offered. You bent down and grabbed the other end of the box, and lifted up. Yuriko wasn't kidding about it being heavy, you still struggled with two people. The box was mostly dragged/pushed in, as Yuriko locked the door.

"What do you think could be in here?" Yuriko questioned. "I don't know, it's pretty heavy. There must be gold inside." You joked. Yuriko giggled along with you as she cut a slit down the tape, and opened it. There was a lot of peanuts, so as the both of you pushed away the peanuts, you saw a lustrous shine.

"I think I see something." You exclaim. "What is it?" You two continue pulling out the peanuts until a pot of gold was visible.

"You're kidding me...?" You stood still and stared.

Yuriko proceeded to grab a coin and bite on it. "It's real!"

"Why would we have..."

"I found a note!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "What does it say?"

She pulled out a note from the box and gently unfolded it. "It says.... 'Whoever is reading this, has been blessed by luck. This entire pot of gold is yours truly, including the clover on top.' What clover?" She looked back in the pot to see a clover sitting on top of the gold coins.

"Well... whoever sent this to us must be crazy rich." You assumed.

"No kidding." She giggled. "So where should we place this, Y/N?"

"Right here should work for now. I don't want to carry it a second time just yet..." Yuriko giggled back. "Let's sleep then." "Ok." You replied.

You both dressed in your nightgowns and crawled in bed. "I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N..." You both fell asleep silently.

The next morning, you woke up to see that Yuriko had already left the bed. You were just about to get up, until, "Y/N! The pot of gold is missing!" She ran in shouting. "What?!" You panicked. Both running out still in your nightgowns. You stared at the spot where the pot stood. Completely gone, not a trace. You both sighed and sat down on the couch.

"I didn't do much to deserve it anyways." You sighed out.

"Why you?" She questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"You used 'I' instead of 'we'. Singular. We make it plural."

"I really didn't achieve much in life to deserve it. I'm sorry there's nothing left for you though." Her smile gave you a warming feeling.

"It's ok." Her warmth smile reminded you of something. "R-Right–! Yuri, let's take a bath together."

"A bath?"

The warm water flowed from the tap. You couldn't wait to sink in.

"Bubbles?" Yuriko smirked across the other end of the tub. "Yes, please." You giggled. Just a couple drops of the soap made the water bubble up like crazy. The sight was truly wondrous and and majestic.

You turned off the water and began to dip your toes in. It was soothing. You went in the same time Yuriko decided to blow at the foamy bubbles. You slowly submerged your chin in the water before realizing the bubbles got up your nose. In attempt to get it out, you made odd sounds causing Yuriko to giggle.

"You know Y/N... A tub of bubbles is close enough to a pot of gold." She smiled.

"Yeah." You laughed. "A bathe in gold coins would be slightlyyyy rough however." You added. That's when it snapped you. "That reminds me... I don't need a pot of gold to be the luckiest person in the world."

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Because I have you." That made her blush lightly. "You make me the luckiest person in the world."

You both smiled and held each other close.

It made you feel like the luckiest person in the world.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm surprised I was able to finish such a good story in one night/midnight/morning, something like that. This might be one of my favorite one shots. Top 5. I love Yuriko *^*