Satoshi x Lolli 🌸

Satoshi is 25, with Lolli 21. THEY'RE FINALLY DATING, FINALLY. THAT'S ONE SHIP THAT SAILED. I might actually post my list of "All the ships if this was an actual anime."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SATOSHI X LOLLI ROMANCE // OUR FUTURE

Lolli was in her dorm, just bored out with Lemi while using their phones.

"Bye Lemi, I got to go, I'll be late."

"Meow~? I thought you were free today?"

"Uhhh, Satoshi asked me out."

Lemi instantly smirked. "Well well~ Get going, I also have a dress that you can wear, it's in the closet."

"Okay, thanks." Lolli opened the closet doors to see this completely new long dark blue satin dress, it looked as if Lemi already knew. Lolli put it on and did her makeup, while Lemi helped with the elegant hairstyle. "I don't know how you do these, Lemi, but I love you, bye!"

Lolli arrived at the restaurant Satoshi would be at, and there he was, sitting at one of the tables in a black suit. She sat down on the opposite side admiring Satoshi. "How's it been, my sweet Lolli?"

She brushed her hair back behind her ear while looking at his blue eyes. "Normal, I guess." Lolli looked at the menu and ordered along with Satoshi.

"Normal? I'll make tonight your best night ever."

Lolli blushes, with her mind wandering off a bit. "O-Okay..."

The food arrived, and they chatted a bit more while eating. When they finished eating, Satoshi already had a plan in his mind. "Want to go to my place?"

"S-Sure."

They drove to his house in his car and it was a small apartment, but definitely big enough for them to spend time with each other.

"S-so... what do you have in mind?"

"Maybe we talk about our future?"

Lolli blushed violently, and Satoshi carrying her to his bed didn't help so much with it either.

"You look pretty uncomfortable in that dress, here." He tossed a t-shirt over to her, then he went take off his tuxedo in the bathroom. Lolli changes into the t-shirt in the meantime and places her dress on a hanger. Satoshi walks out after awhile.

"Hi, Lolli."
"Hi."

He lays down next to Lolli with a smile. "You're really beautiful, has anyone ever told you that?"

"Not.. really..."

"Especially your natural face." He said handing over a wet wipe.

Lolli then wipes off her makeup in relief, it was starting to irritate her skin.

"Isn't that better?" She nodded with a smile.

He then gave her a kiss.

Lolli didn't know what to say, so she changed the topic. "So... what about our future?"

"About us marrying, and having a family, growing old together, stuff."

"Marrying? Family? Growing old?!"

"What, do you not want to spend time with me?"

"I do- but- this is so sudden!"

"We've known each other for how long..? 14? 18 if counting in before the timeskip? Not to mention that we've been dating for 1 year now."

"Y-Yeah..."

That's when Satoshi got off the bed and knelt down. Lolli sat up and watched.

He grabbed a small box from under the bed and opened it facing Lolli. Lolli stared speechless. "Will you marry me?"

She teared up with joy and jumped in his arms. "Y-Yes!"

He patted her head and placed the ring on her finger.

Timeskip to a few hours later

Lolli ended up sleeping over at his house, and they didn't really do anything, but nonetheless, it made Lemi and the others worry,

"Mo-mom, do you think L-Lolli did the thing with Satoshi?" Lemi exclaimed.

"Of course not... maybe...." Lani's expression said so otherwise.

"Maybe Lolli just accidentally fell asleep." Said Yumi.

Lemi panicked and thought about the idea of rape, so did Lani.

"Hey Yumi, wouldn't that mean Satoshi might take advantage of her?"

"Oh my- Lemi, call Lolli, I don't care if she's sleeping or not, spam her with calls, now!"

The calls ended up waking Satoshi and Lolli, so she turned off her phone since she was too tired to care, but that resulted in a heck lot of questions to answer the next morning.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iiiiiiiiiii suck at romances, but oh well. I'm working on the Lemi/Lolli story, and a request, and another upcoming part, so please wait. T - T