OCs x Reader Pt. 1 (Christmas Special)

Andddd I just remembered I didn't do a thanksgiving oneshot, oh well– Onto a wintery December! It's those times of the year, to spend the holiday with your family. Hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCS X READER // HOLIDAY EMBRACES PT.1

"Snowflakes are so pretty!" Uri smiled with a piece on her cotton mittens, dressed just for the snowy weather. She frolicked around the backyard, showing the other children what she had ahold of.

"Why is it even snowing? Aren't we in a tropical state?" Lani asked with suspicion, looking up into the white skies.

Her girlfriend laughed under her breath, expelling wisps of smoke from her lips. "Kohana and Katsumi were a bit upset about there being 'no winter' down here, so Junko made the climate colder," Yumi stated happily. Pulling the neko girl closer, the albino teen placed a pair of earmuffs over the ears of Somali Cat, Lani.

"Thanks, Yumi." She blushed with warmth, cuddling the caring mother of four. "I better check on kids now," She excused, looking around for the younglings.

"Ok darling, I'll go back inside to bake some treats with Alice and the others," Yumi waved before walking back inside.

Lani nodded and turned to the kids, walking over to them.

Somewhere else across the backyard, a young elf played tag with a couple other children. "Hey now Uri, don't run too quick, or you might trip," Dixia warned the small elf as she watched from the patio.

Miyu giggled as she called Uri over to build a snowman along with you and her. Rolling up the body of the snowman, you exhaled and wiped off beads of sweat from your forehead before continuing to make the ginormous snowball. "Miyu, can you make the middle body while Uri makes the head?" You requested the two children.

Lani's younger sister and owner smiled cheerfully, replying, "Ok!"

Running around wielding a snowball was the creator of this unusual winter, the water (fairy) dragon, Junko. "Ready or not, here I come!" She alerted the hiders in the snow. "I found you!" She would shout upon the hiders, throwing a snowball at them to make sure.

"Ah!" Squealed Katsumi, grumpily brushing off the snow particles on her winter attire.

Kohana hiding somewhere else, chuckled at Junko in mockery behind a couple bushes. "Found you too!" Junko exclaimed when throwing another snowball.

"Dammit!" The dark dragon shouted.

You secured the sphere of snow, and chuckled as you watched the kids frolic so cheerfully, like luminous fairies, on this cold evening.

"Three days before Christmas..." The gothic satanist whispered with her closed eyelids, snow falling onto her face. "Jesus Christ..." She spoke the name of god in a monotone manner.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, an otaku (weeb) along with Lenora shopped the Christmas aisles of a craft shop. The children had already picked out their own special ornaments the day before, so the two were just here to get extras.

"If I remember correctly... we take a turn here and– Here it is! The Christmas decorations!" The anime obsessed girl announced.

"Ooh, there's quite a variety," Lenora stated in awe, looking through the metallic red and green ornaments

"This one looks like peppermint, I wanna eat it," The otaku drooled over a white and red striped orb.

Weirded out, Lenora backed up and searched the decorations across from the otaku. "I think this would look good," She commented on a set of colorful bells.

Holding a giant golden star, the anime lover grinned mischievously, "Would this work?"

"Hmm..."

At a spruce farm in the middle of nowhere, Satoru carried a chainsaw, along with his younger siblings, Sakura and Shun. Starting up the mechanic, he plunged the saw into a decently tough bark of a tall tree. The rowdy noise of tool barely echoed in the snowfall, and soon enough spruce collapsed over next to the three siblings. Carrying the tree onto their truck, Sakura shed a warming smile in the frozen winter.

"Even though it's freezing right now... It feels so warm," You smiled with felicity. Everything felt like a lucid dream, but for others... it's a ponderous nightmare.

In a small town in the north, a white-haired dark elf wanders the cold streets alone.

"Tomiko..."

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh dear I made an angst again.