Lani x Akami (Collaboration)

A collaboration with Shiro_Saora , this is a basic highschool scenario with a newcomer, and bullies, and love story. That should be enough explaining, go check her account out for a twin OC x twin OC story, but for now, ONTO THE STORY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEMON CAT LANI X DEMON FOX AKAMI // THE COUPLE IN HIGHSCHOOL

Akami's a freshman high schooler this year, at (Insert name, because I'm too increative) High.

The second she stepped in the high school, she was greeted with unwelcoming expressions from the seniors. It was a humans, demon cats, foxes, dogs, and wolves high school, of course the five races never got along with each other, especially between the demons and humans.

A nearby female human student looked over to Akami. "Look, more demons." Her friends laughed along with her, making Akami extremely uncomfortable. Then over at the lockers, there was a fight between cats and dogs.

"Give it back!" "Scram, go chase mice or something." The entire hallway was filled with conflicts, so Akami ran to her class thinking it would've been safer. That wasn't the case, as there were wolves fighting with other dogs, and in the corner was a human beating down a fox. There was one student that stood out, it was a cat girl with wavy orange blonde hair. She was calmly reading the class textbook over all the ruckus.

The female cat teacher scraped her fingernails on the chalkboard to grab everyone's attention. The students sat down with their ears in pain. "Alright, you pitiful freshman high schoolers, it's the first day of school, and half of my class is already wounded. Shame on you. I'm Mrs. Ya–"

Her words were interrupted by a student. "And half of that damage was made from the nail-on-chalkboard." He laughed with the other students, but it soon ended when the teacher threw an eraser at his forehead, leaving a giant bruise. The class was silenced immediately.

"That's what happens if you can't keep your insolent mouth shut, and I'll make it extra painful with a pencil next time. Now each and every one of you, one by one, get up and introduce yourself. Sasaki Lani, you're first."

The same, calm cat girl stood up and walked to the front. She let out a sigh for some reason. "I'm Lani, fourteen–"

And again, a student interrupted. "Shortie." Nobody laughed along this time, as it was Lani that threw a razor at the student. It scratched his face and arm, leaving him bleeding. He was sent to the infirmary as class continued. "And if you're gonna interrupt me... I think I set a good example." The class slowly clapped as Lani sat back down.

After the class is dismissed

"Wow, Lani! That was so cool!" "So do you always carry razors with you?" The demon cats were circling Lani along with a few dogs and wolves, since the student she gave wounds to was a human.

"T-thanks... I guess.... And I don't always carry razors, but I just happened to have one in my pocket, so I guess I know to carry them around at all times now?"

"So cool! Can we chat after class?" "Here's my phone number." "Lani, how about coming to my house after school?" The requests and tasks were piling up for Lani, so she had to come up with an excuse.

"Sorry, I have math class next."

"Awww, ok, next time then." "Talk to me at lunch."

Lani ran away to her locker, but got unwanted attention. Akami just happened to pass by. The same human student that was wounded by her, walked over with a group of friends.