Kyu x Reader 🖤

Alright, shits taking too long. I'm saving the one with the long plot for a story or something. With that aside, let's begin. Wait wait, and warning, mOrE dEpReSsInG sHiT, cAuSe ThAt'S wHaT i Do To YoUr MiNdS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUNG KYU X READER // EXPERIMENTS
Requested by: Shiro_Saora

"Seriously? We're testing it on a demon?" A coworker asked.

"All of it. Well... if the pitiful creature survives."

You hid behind the slightly opened door, overhearing the conversation. You could almost feel like throwing up. However, you accidentally pushed the door, making a creak.

"Who's there?!" They shouted. You ran as fast as you could across the hallway before drifting at the corner.

"Dammit... Let's just hope it works."

After one drug experiment

"Oh look, the little fox demon's actually holding it." They laughed.

You could feel sins crawl up your back as you pulled up a liquid drug into the syringe. You helped them multiple times, you want to stop, but why can't you?

"S-STOP!!" The fox demon shouted. "I-IT HURTS...!!"

"Aw look, she's already twitching. Hey, wait a second, I can't even tell if your a female anymore. That old perverted seller always makes his slaves wear girly outfits, female or not."

"Maybe we should check."

"Yeah. This will be fun... Y/N, get out of the room!"

"Yes, sir!" You ran out the experimental room with your clipboard and silently cried.

"Damn woman... Well then... 'Kyu', you're going to have some fun with us, so be a good girl, ok?"

"N-NO! STOP!!" She bent over twitching, trying to defend herself with her arms.

After awhile

"She's a twitching mess."

"I hope I didn't get infected with the drug." They joked and laughed.

You were called in to pick up Kyu, and clean her up. "Are you okay?" You asked, clearly knowing she wasn't.

"I- I... I don't know..." You held her close and patted her head. "Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?" She nodded to you. You tried remaining calm for her, but deep inside, you knew it wasn't gonna help. It's not gonna help you, or Kyu through the pain, but you held the smile anyways.

You got her cleaned up afterwards, and decided to break the rules.

"You stay here, ok? I'm going to get something." Kyu responded with twitching nods. You sneaked in a forbidden room you weren't suppose to go to, but of course you did, for Kyu. You had already turned off the security beforehand, and you picked up the antidote to the drug that was tested on Kyu. You checked for anyone in the hallway before running back to Kyu.

"I need you to stay calm with me." You said to her, walking over with the antidote. "N-No! You're going to hurt me again like the other guys, aren't you?!" You calmed her down with a hug. "I'll make the pain go away." You whispered in her ear. She cooperated and held her arm out, then you inserted the needle and injected the antidote in. She whimpered in pain, but it soon quickly went away. Kyu smiled. It was the first time you saw her smile, or anyone smile in this laboratory since you were kidnapped here. It made you smile, truly smile.

But that was the last time you would ever see her...

She was sent to another lab, and never to be seen again. You were able to escape a month after her transfer, but that doesn't mean you'll ever forgot what has happened in the past.

The end...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuuuuuuuuu- duck. I can't feel me leg, wHERE MY HOOK?! (I'm just screwing off at this point, to erase my memory of this terrible story.)