prologue

Magic has always existed in the world though magical beasts. Animals with special abilities which people though they were godly creatures or in the Asian cultures they though them some as gods and others as demons. This change when 400 years ago when a human harvest the magic powers of those magical creatures. That person was later known as the first head of oldest magic caster clan, better known as Vongola Primo, who was also the founder of the first magic casting school the Vongola magic Academia, an academy specially founded for educating magic casters on their magic and to help them on their relationship with their magic animals. The end of the first magic caster has been one of the world's biggest mysteries, some say he perish under his brother's jealous rage, while others say he left for Asia to educate the people there in magic, as magic was starting to become the core of the new way of life.

The world has many Magical Casters Academies, in this academies, the students learn to draw magical power from their magical beast. For every person there's a magical beast as his/her partner, their magical beast can appear from the first week of their birth till their fourth birthday. If a magical beast doesn't claim a person in that period of time then, that person doesn't have magical abilities. Magic has become something very normal in the life of the people and those who have accesses magic have become respected figures in the world. Magic casters.