Chapter 15 - the rainbow's calm red

Surprise!! I decided to give you a third chapter because I don't know if I'll update again before my exams are over so...here you go, enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

They both complement my tea and garden and before we know it the lunch bell rings.

We all blink at the sound and then laugh "Well it was nice hanging out with you-kora. See you around-kora" Colonelo-san says as he gets up "Can't I stay with her for lunch?" Skull-kun whines to him, to which Colonelo-san proceeds to pull him on his feet. "Come on you stupid pashiri we're eating lunch with the others-kora" Colonelo-san says through clench teeth and something tells me if I wasn't here he would have used violence. Sweat dropping I say "Well see you guys at Friday", they stop what they're doing and turn to look at me "Why Friday/-kora?" I frown at that 'didn't they hear the other students talking about it?' but all I answer is "You'll see then" they share a look and let it go "Bye then/-kora" and they leave my garden. As I watch their backs I remember 'that's right I have to tell Kyoya about my first win!!' and I run to the rooftop, there is no need to walk the D.C. members won't punished me. I reach my destination in minutes and smiling I open the door "Kyo-" the name dies on my lips as I take in the scene in front of me. The roof is a mess, there are craters all over the place and in all the destruction is Kyoya who is being pinned to ground by Fon-san, who has a very dark look on his face, while Okami is in a choke-hold from Fon-san's red monkey. In a moment my smile fades and I just snap "GET AWAY FROM THEM" I shout while sending out a wave of my most powerful magic and to get the two offenders and push them away from Kyoya and Okami. 

To my annoyance, they land on their feet and I run to Kyoya's side, both he and Okami have wounds on them and thanks to my present they look to the ground, probably from shame, but that doesn't matter now I turn to glare at the Chinese duo and from my anger my magic is reflected in my eyes and they turn neon orange. As I'm about to cast a binding spell on them Fon-san rise his arms in surrender and says "They started it we were just defending ourselves". I turn my orange gaze to Kyoya to which he and Okami stiffen as they feel it on them 'That's all I need' *sign* my magic leaves me "Sorry about them they get excited with new challenges they're usually good kids." Fon-san and his monkey blinks at me and share look, while my beloved pair glares daggers at me. Before they can snap at me though a light chuckle breaks in the roof and turning to the source we find Fon-san trying to hold his laugh with his hand in front of his mouth. I giggle a little too "Let's take this from the start shall we?" I say and bow formally "Watashino namo ee Sawada Tsunahime, you may call me Tsuna. The blood thirsty raven is Hibari Kyoya and his loyal partner Okami". A look of sock passed Fon-san's face but it was quickly replace with a calm neutral one 'Kyoya hates these type the most no wonder he keeps attacking him' "Though I am sure you know my name I would like to introduce myself properly, I am Fon and this is my lovely companion Lichi" he said in a calm manner while Lichi came on my shoulder and pull my hand for a handshake, I laugh at how cute she was. "Nice to meet you Lichi-chan and you too Fon-san" "Please Lichi and Fon is fine" he insist with a polite smile. "O-Ok then Fon...san" I finish and look at my feet, he just chuckles at my answer. "Well then excuse us we will go to eat with our friends" he says and bows politely "Of course sorry for the trouble" I bow back but he just waves my apology away. I watch him leave and once the door close I turn and pin my brothers in all but blood with a disappointed look to which Okami lowers his ears in shame and Kyoya hafts away while pouting.

________________________________________________________________________________

Muahaha Fon gets to meet Tsuna before Reborn too, I'm having so~ much fun.

This will be it for minimum a month. *hangs head in shame* 

Vote and comment for my soul. *chu chu*