Chapter 8 - Cloudy with a chance of jealousy

Surprise!!! Two chapters at once aren't I great!!^.^ This chapter is getting uploaded with the privious one because my beloved Demons Love27 I hope this chapter cheers you up, this is all for you *chu chu*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pant pant, I was running as fast as I could to get to Kyoya 'strawberry cakes and chocolate I'm so late Kyoya is going to kill me, after he interrogates me for why I was late and fret if something happened, if Skull-kun gave me trouble and so on and so forth' yep definitely dead. I recall Kyoya's patrol rounds 'he should be almost finish soo he is probably near my house' I am about to turn the last left corner when I hear same cries for mercy. I smile 'that must be Kyoya, he must be mad I took so long and he is being extra brutal to his victi-the rule breakers I mean. Silly them they beg for mercy from someone they call a demon'. I wait for the ponding to finish and when the last person hits the hard road I came out from the corner, I know Kyoya already felt my present so I wait for his reaction. And so I see him turn on his heels and his eyes at first scrutinizing, then he is glaring at me with one of his most deadly glares, while Okami circles me for extra precaution. I smile bashfully and scratch my cheek and say "S-sorry am late?", his glare sharpens for a moment and by my feet Okami growls and some of his men that came to clean the mess of bodies seem to be ready to run for the hills while their beasts cower behind them.

 I look at my feet guiltily, *sigh* I turn just in time to see Kyoya shake his head and Okami return to his side my smile returns, after all, we both know that I would never leave someone who was bullied without making sure that person was mentally ok. From the corner of my eyes, I see his men relax and even Tetsuya himself sign in relief, I hid my laugh behind my hand and say "So can I still keep you company until you finish your patrol?" I tilt my head at that question and fold my hands behind my back smiling while I wait for his answer, I don't have to wait long as he hafts at me and turns to continue his job with Okami following by his side. I flashed a toothy smile at his back and follow him passing through his men who bow to me "Have a good afternoon hime" one says "Thanks for your hard work hime" says another. I give everyone a smile and jog to catch up to Kyoya and Okami. As I see them from behind I feel a little jealous but I shake it off 'soon' I say to myself 'yes my child soon your training will be done, so there won't be a problem' the calm and gentle voice of my partner hams in my mind 'yeah and this time it will be different' as I finally reach the perfect-wolf pair I recall that horrible day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>.< sorry it's a bit short!! 

Remember votes warm my heart and comments feed my confidence, and let me tell you it's very tiny. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy and lots of love and kisses!!!