chapter 11-Introducing rainbow's blue-kora

GOMEN GOMEN for not updating for so long but my university life has been stressful!!!

I would like to say THANK YOU to those that have read my story though it was to their liking and started following me TT^TT kagaki-desu (I'm touched). Enjoy ; )

________________________________________________________________________________

Beep-beep-beep-thud. I open my eyes and giggle 'today the fist years have ΄interacting΄ classes I wonder what we will do' I think while getting up to get ready and head downstairs. "Ohayo kaa-san Aiko" I greed them as I enter the kitchen and kiss mum and give Aiko a pat on her head. "Ohayo Tsu-chan" she says and finish preparing breakfast we eat quietly and after we are done "Jaa kaa-san ittekimasou" "Itterashai Tsu-chan have fun!!" she answers and Aiko fallows me to the door where I pat her head "Ittekimasou Aiko take care of kaa-san for me" I say, to which she barks and gives me her best 'leave everything to me and go make friends' face. "Haii" I answer to both of them and I leave the house smiling. I walk for a while before I reach the school gates where I see Kyoya lining next to them with Okami, Tetsu-san and Shin, "Ohayo Kyoy-" as I'm about to greed them I see Skull-kun with Ookta on his shoulder, who seemed to have been waiting next to the gate, cuts me off "Tsunaaaa ohayoooo". And in a couple of seconds he is next to me and Ookta stacks his tentacle on my cheek and retracks it with a noticeable *pop* (was that supposed to be a greeting kiss?!?) and Skull-kun continuous his greeting "I the great Skull-same has decided to wait for you-since I didn't know which time you came to school(he says in a lower voice)-so I could great you before school" he finish with his hands in his hips and a smile that stretches to most of his face, but I panic because he was loud 'not that I mind' but Kyoya might 'scratch that he definitely minds' "Hiii" I say and drag Skull-kun in the school "OhayoKyoyaseeyoulater" I rash in one breath and flee into the safety of the school. Once we are in a safe distance from Kyoya I turn to Skull-kun "Moo Skull-kun are trying to kill yourself so early in the morning?" but he just blinks at me while Ookta forms question marks with his tentacles "Kyaaaa~" I say and grab Ookta "Kawaiiii" and I rub my cheek with Ookta's. Skull-kun snaps out of his shock of at my calling his partner cute and question's "Why would you say that I want to kill myself?" I stop rubbing my and Ookta's cheeks "Because you broke one of the most basic rules of the hole town" he still looks at me questionably. I smile "Well since we are already friends-(he blushes at this)-I'll tell you all the rules you need to know so you can avoid Kyo-Hibari-san's wrath" he nods eagerly at me. "So if you don't want Hibari to bead the living lights out of you-*glop*(Skull-kun swallows ad he sweats)-you don't fight if not permitted from school stuff, you don't cause damage in the school and town, you keep your voice to minimum in his presents, DO NOT ATTRACT his interest in battle and DO NOT beak any of the standard school and civil rules" I finish with a smile and see Skull-kun gapping at me. I blink and tilt my head "What?" I ask, it takes his a minute to respond "This Hibari person seems obsessed with enforcing the law" he answer after he swallows hard and I just burst out laughing, at first he just stares at me with a 'What?' face but after a while he is laughing along with me. "Anyway" I say after I compose myself "I'll see you at the ΄interacting΄ classes" "I the great Skull-same will see you there!" and we part ways. After that the classes pass fast and so does lunch and before I know it it's time for the first years weekly ΄interacting΄ class.

*in the gymnasium*

'I gauss this week is gym related.' "Kyaaa~" my thoughts are broken from the voices of the other normal students (girls mostly)"Please partner up with me~" I turn to see who they are talking to and I see in the middle of a sea of normal students Skull-kun with another transfer student 'Huh that's blond hair so that must be Colonelo' and I'm proven right when I see a falcon fly off 'poor bird he must have been startled'. I am not left to worry about the falcon for long as Skull-kun's loud voice erupts throughout the hole gymnasium "Tsunaaaaaaa", my gaze snaps to him and I see him waving at me but I quickly face the ground because everyone else is looking at me too but Skull-kun just cross the room to came next to me and say "Let's be partners" with his big smile. 'I have always been left out because of the odd number but now I'll be having someone to partner up with me.' As I'm about to answer him I notice Colonelo from behind him *bang bang bang* "Mouhia" in the blink of an eye Colonelo shoots at Skull-kun with a rifle 'it's admitting blue aura,?rain magic?' which he barely dodge "Oi pashiri don't go getting the best choice of a partner on your own-kora" he says. Then he puts his rifle on his back and turn to me "Yo-kora. Since none of us have partners let's teem up, but too bad the pashiri was to team up with us as well-kora". He smiles at me and extends his hand to me and says "Well you know but anyway, my name is Colonelo. Who are you-kora?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Taa raa Colonelo makes his entry!! >.< Gomen for any grammar errors!!

Remember votes warm my heart and comments boost my confidence!! Love you all!!