Protection from the Skylark

Reborn point of view (let's see what the mighty hitman think's)

"Calling someone a witch in this century, how close-minded". I say very angrily, 'How dare they, just when I was finally getting some amusing reactions from that brunette they just had to open their annoying STUPID mouths and ruin it. I had found one, ONE person who looked interesting and wasn't acting like every other girl that lay's her eyes on me, but now, now she looks so deep in self-pity, which I DID NOT CAUSE, it's disturbing'. Before I could say anything or maybe kill someone for their stupidity "Herbivores you are disturbing the peace of the gathering..."

Normal point of view

"Herbivores you are disturbing the peace of the gathering..." my head snaps form Reborn to Kyoya as every other student quiets down in fear. As I feel fur brushing the back of my hand I turn my gaze next to me and I see Kyoya's partner, his pure white fur feels so soft and since he was trying to comfort me I reward him by rubbing behind his ear. Now normally no magical beast are allowed in the normal students side, but Kyoya is in the schools disciplinary community, we have one since someone was to make sure the casters don't use their gifts to bully the normal students, so that rule doesn't apply to him or any of his ΄minions΄ (he took over a long time ago). 'Okami beasts don't like people that easily he is a perfect match for Kyoya. I still remember how he was when we first met.'

*flashback*

I was sitting in the tree where I first meet with that person (sorry it will take a while to tell you guys who tsuna's partner is) while he was sitting on the small lake in front of me. We were enjoying the quiet breeze of the forest when there was a noise coming from behind some bushes, my friend already hid in the shadows and waited to see the intruder. We waited for a while until behind the bushes came a child and a wolf? The child had some scratches 'probably from the bushes' and was looking a little upset. They didn't seem to notice me so I call out to them "Hello? Ehmm what are you doing in the forest?" As I finish I see them tense and the boy takes out something from his 'actually from out of nowhere where did those tofas? Come from'. "Hiii" I screech and hid behind my tree. Before the boy could say anything the two strangers feel a very strong aura weighting them down and a very powerful voice speaks in all of our minds "How dare you rise weapons in my forest and threaten my chosen" I knew if I didn't want the boy and his partner to be seriously injured I had to act "Wait! They seem like maybe they just need help! They're probably lost" I desperately tell him. Since we first meet he has become very protective of me but I know that he is kind and will help someone in need. I feel him calm down "Is it true child?" he ask now in his normal powerful yet kind voice. We both stare at the boy, for a while he doesn't say anything but then instead of answering he looks at his feet and POUTED. The boy who until a moment ago look so murderous pouted. I decided that he wasn't a bad person "My name is Sawada Tsunahime. You can call me Tsuna." I said with a smile, he looks at me and narrows his eyes like he was trying to see if I meat harm then "Hn omnivore" he said with a smirk "Hibari Kyoya" my smile grow ' I have my first friend! Mum is going to be so happy'.

Kyoya point of view

I had decided to leave the house *coughmansioncough* so Kamio and I left without telling anyone. We patrol our town and then we decided to do a little training in the forest. We stayed where until it started to get dark so we stopped so we could go home. We began to take the way back but after some time we weren't reaching the town, we were los-'NO we knew exactly where we were' after all no Hibari lost their way EVER. We continue walking until: "Hello? Ehmm what are you doing in the forest?" We tense 'I didn't feel her present' and I take out my tofas "Hiii" the girl runs behind a tree 'wasn't she powerful why is she running away?' before I can comment there is a present that feels so menacing and then I hear it "How dare you rise weapons in my forest and threaten my chosen" the voice was inside my head and I knew this was the voice's territory and we were trespassing. I was weighing our chances of winning then the girl spoke to the voice that was crashing us like it was nothing "Wait! They seem like maybe they just need help! They're probably lost". My eyes whiten a little at that, but it seems like this calm the unknown beast down "Is it true child?" I am startled how the beast's voice could sound both powerful and kind at the same time, but I realize that's not my concern now I see the girl and I feel the beast staring at me and I remember the question. I blush and glare *coughpoutcough* at my feet 'I'm not lost' but don't say anything.

 "My name is Sawada Tsunahime. You can call me Tsuna." The girl said and smile at me. I narrow my eyes at her 'She isn't a herbivore she isn't scared of me and she spoke to that beast with confidence, but she isn't a carnivore either she hii-ed when I took out my tofas. So what is she? Ah!' "Hn omnivore," I say while smirking, she doesn't say anything to that "Hibari Kyoya" and her smile looks like the sun. I go back to the forest from then on so I could see her beast but all I get is the feeling he is evaluating me. As time passes I get close with the omnivore (we met when she was five, I was seven) I see her getting bullied at school because she doesn't have a magical beast but she shows signs of magical gifts. I have experienced them first hand when I want to the forest after I punished some herbivores 'stupid herbivore just because they were ten years older than me though they could beat me hn' and she started healing me and when I went home there wasn't even a single scratch. I knew the omnivore had a beast but for some reason, he stays in the forest. After the bullying didn't tone down I took matters into my own hands. That's when I started becoming overprotective. She is like a sister, isn't she? It was my duty to protect her.

*end of flashback*