Chapter 13 - or is it tuna in the middle?

Hi! >.< Sorry for taking this long but my exams started as soon as I finished my project and you know what they say 'out of the frying pan and in to the fire'. I had some time now so I'm giving you this chapter as an apology for not keeping my 2-week dead line. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"...magical dodgeball." 'Aaaa flipping pancakes and hauling wolfs it just had to be that one.'

As I think that I feel the glares of the other students on me and all I think is 'I'm so dead they are going to use me as target practice.' 'If I don't make it out of this class alive I leave everything I have to you' as soon as I say that 'And prey tell why would that be necessary' it's the sarcastic replay I get from my partner 'Because all the normal students will want my head for teaming up with the two new handsome and let's not forget POWERFUL magical students, while the magical students will find me a very tempting weakness for them' I answer back hysterically 'Calm down child your teammates are powerful they will protect you in my place' came the smoothing voice of my beloved partner. 'Does that mean you know who they are?' a chuckle is what I get for my question 'Of course, I have friends everywhere, though considering who they are it isn't that difficult to find out about them. I will tell you at lunch more you have classes now' 'Mou, you can leave me hanging like that' but all I hear is a fading chuckle.

 "So Tsuna any advice for the game?" Skull-kun's loud voice snaps me back to reality. "Oh emm, yes. The game is like normal dodge ball, though the ones taking hits and throwing are the normal student if a normal student is hit then that pair is out. Now the difference of magical dodge ball from a plain dodge ball is that the magical partners of the normal students can use their powers to either speed up the ball or guide it to a target or make it invisible or basically whatever the magical student wants. So the goal of this game is to judge a magical students creativity." I nod to myself as I finish 'I think that should cover everything about the game', as I'm satisfied with my answer I turn to Skull-kun and Colonelo-san. I find them blinking at me and embarrassed I turn to look at my feet 'Maybe they didn't understand something I said' as soon as I said that "Hahaha" both Colonelo-san and Skull-kun are laughing and my face turns a shade redder.

 I gather my courage and ask them "Wha-What's so f-funny?" and Skull-kun tries to answer me in-between his laughing fit "Well-haha-the teacher-haha-just said-hahahaha-that we had to play-haha" his laugh dies down and he continues more calmly "together so we thought that we were going to be throwing as well-that would have been soooo boring-kora-but now you tell as that not only this game is for showing off but a test of creativity-I doubt that the other students realised the real test-kora-and even though we ask for advice you told us all the rules of the game, thanks by the way, and you gave us the most important advice" he finished with a big smile while by that time I was redder than before 'no one praised me like that till now' and now confident they weren't making fun of me "W-Well t-that's what f-friends are for right?" I finished with a shy smile and glace at them. And they both gave me a toothy smile, while Octa waves his tentacles and Falcon flaps his wings just as the teacher call "All right brats it's game time". Before I go to take my place in one of the sides in the crowd of normal students I say to my teammates "Magical students go to the outlines of the court so they can have better view of the game" and shyly in a whisper "I'll count in you both" and I run to my place blushing. In a matter of seconds all the students are on their places and *whistle*. I pale as I see 'sweet mother of cakes' all the students were aiming at me "Hiiiieeeee" and the red balls are in the air and I feel them being enforced by magic some becoming faster other carving to come at me in a better angle and all that goes in my mind is 'am dead, am dead, am dead, am-'. As the distance is closing to zero I feel another shift of magic this one more in control, more powerful and what happens next is amazing...

________________________________________________________________________________

I had sooo much fun writing this chapter *give's everyone an All Might smile*