We have new students?

Great look what you did it's worse now.' Just when I thought it wouldn't get worse.....

....the classroom door opens and "What is going on in here?" the teacher comes in looking like he run a marathon. 'Of course, they will come straight here, I'm not that dangerous I think Kyoya should be the first they check every time something happens "She tried to kill me!!", my head snaps In the direction of my bully, by now my eyes could be seen and they were a little red but I didn't care' how dare he' the rain outside was picking up and turning into a storm, but suddenly it stopped. Everyone was startled and look my way. My head was lowered and once again my bangs covered my eyes 'I will not prove them right, I will just ignore them.' I think everyone thought too that it was a good idea to just drop the subject. "Eh-hem we are having some new magical students to the school and since they are foreigners too, the headmistress thought it was a good idea to greet them all so, off to the graduation hall everyone". I sigh 'great more magical students, but I wonder why they came here there are other top magical casters schools in other countries' just thinking about it I get a bad feeling so I just go to the back of the line 'why do I have to be so short'. Usually, students in magical classes don't make fun of normal ones but I'm not what everyone would call normal so while normal students hate my very existence, the casters of the school make fun of me for being so dame that no magical beast wants to be my partner, so more students means more bullies. Very soon we reach the hall and sit in our places. I glance at the stage and see 8 students 'wow that's a lot of transfer people.' The headmistress takes the microphone "Hello my lovely students I know I am taking your precious studying time but I wanted to do this to show the new students how friendly our school is...". I zone out everything else as I focus on the new students, there were 5 boys, a friendly looking blond, a green 'what in the forest' haired goy with glasses, a purple 'nice colour maybe I should find some purple coloured flowers for my garden' haired 'wait is that make up...ok moving on' boy, a Chinese looking long haired boy and the last boy was looking very mysterious, with black hair, onyx eye-. I quickly avert my gaze from his as he looks straight back at me. 'Hiiiiii how did he know, did the others know as well', I stay looking at the floor to hide my red cheeks because before I lowered my gaze.He smirked at me, he smirks and he was like 'do you like what you see.' Well, he is handsome I give him that.....Hiiiii what am I thinking? Ehem there are more people, I should check all of my potential bullies....that's so pathetic'. Anyway, the 2 girls' one looking very scary 'I should definitely steer clear from her' and a very nice kind looking girl 'maybe she will be my friend' and the last one was.....'is it a boy or a girl can't exactly make it out.' "Ok I don't want to bore you so-", 'oops I should probably start paying attention',"-I will introduce your new classmates this is Colonelo-'the blond waved at the crowd'-this is skull- 'the purple boy started to say something'-I am the great Skull-sama so bow down bef-the onyx eyed boy kick him 'great at least I know which ones' are the bullies'. "It's chaos, my name is Reborn" and he smirks and all the female population when "kyaaaa", 'aww my ears so laud-' I felt eyes on me so I looked and...it was reborn he was looking at me and I at him and-"What could he possibly be interested in from that witch?". A girl said with disgust and whispers started all around. And that was it, I lower my gaze I didn't want to see how he will look at me 'stupid why did you think you could be friends, crawl to the forest where you belong'. "Calling someone a witch in this century, how close-minded" and I look straight at him, his eyes are narrowed and he is emitting a very pissed off aura.