Chapter 9 - Why we can't be seen together

Hey guys it's been a while!! Sorry for that but I've been drowning in my college work >.<

BUT now I can give this!! Enjoy *chu*

________________________________________________________________________________

*flashback two years after Kyoya and Tsuna first meet*

Beep-beep-beep. I hear my alarm clock go off and I jump from my bed 'finally my first day in elementary and the day I will show Kyoya my partner' 'yes that boy is so stubborn he won't stop trying to see me' the kind laughing voice of my partner echoes inside my mind and I smile 'good morning...' I hesitate for a moment 'emm...are you sure it's ok for you to come...you never came out of the forest and all. I don't want you to be uncomfortable or-' he cut me from rambling and I blush at his words 'child you are my chosen and I am not ashamed to say it in fact I cannot wait to get my 'hands' on those so call 'innocent' children that are making fun of you' his voice becomes harsh in the end I wonder if is safe (for everyone else) to take him to school. 'Hahaha...emm any way shall I came from the forest or are you going to came on your own?' I ask him to change the subject, at first there is silence but then he answers 'I shall came to find you at school do not worry child, it will be easy as your magic signature is very unique' he answers and his voice is back to being kind as I prefer it. I smile and start getting ready I don't have to worry about being late as I'm used to getting up early so I could visit the forest. 

Once am ready I go downstairs where mum and her akita are in the kitchen setting up the table for breakfast, "Morning kaa-san, Aiko" I say as I enter the kitchen "Morning Tsu-chan" my mother answers back enthusiastically *bark bark* Aiko comes and licks my face (why am I still so short) "Ready to start your first day of school?" she asks and I squeak and bounce on my toes "yes yes yes I can't wait anymore" my mother giggle at my reaction. I am wearing the normal (non-magical) student uniform, because to be in the magical classes a teacher must see the contract seal (something like a tattoo, mine is where my neck and shoulder connect) and the magical beast and I didn't want to show mum my partner before Kyoya saw him plus I wanted to surprise her. I eat and went to the door with mum and Aiko right behind me "I'll be going now kaa-san" I say to her as I kiss her cheek "Be careful Tsu-chan" she says while wiping some tears in her eyes "Don't cry kaa-can am only going to elementary if you cry now what are you going to do when I go to college" I tease her and she laughs "A smile makes you look more beautiful" a smile knowingly and she smiles back knowing that I know her secret. I'm gone before we get more sentimental and before I know it am at school I see Kyoya next to the gate "Kyoya ohayo" I waved and smile at him. 

At first he turn to me ready to kill me but when recognition pass in his eyes "Omnivore" he nod at me leaving all the discipline committee members gapping at me "Go to the gymnasium" he pause, since I'll be changing to the magical classes there was no use learning my assign class, then he asks "The carnivore?" I smile 'eager as always' "on his way". I was about to go inside the school when the boy next to Kyoya (he looks like Elvis I wonder if he's a fun) moves a little bit in my way and his germen shepherd sniffed at me from his partners side "Do you mind me asking who are you?" I see Kyoya look at the boy from the corner of his eye but never the less didn't make a move to stop him (which meant a lot since he became protective of me) so I guessed he didn't mean me any harm and I smile at him "It's not polite to ask for a name when you don't give yours first" he looks taken aback with this 'If I would make Kyoya have some manners in front my mother the I can do the same with his men'. After a minute he clears his throat "My name is Kousakabe Tetsuya I'm banchos right hand man" he bow to me formally (90˚) and I blush 'no one ever showed me such respect' , I force my smile to return even though I'm embarrassed and I bow back formally (both Kyoya and my partner insisted that I should learn proper lady like ways, aka traditional japanese manners) "Watashi no namae Sawada Tsunahime woroskou onegai daa simaste" though when I bowed I missed the way everyone who was near enough to see me (Kyoya's men only, since it was still early) blush while I could swear I heard them mamble 'hime-sama daa' and I lift myself in time to see Kyoya having proud look even though he was glaring at his men and Okami growling. Tetsuya-san clear his throat "Well then I wish you have a nice day hime" "hime?" I mimic him but he just cleared my path refusing to meet my gaze but I saw Kyoya having an amused smirk on his face.

 I'm not sure what happened but let it go for now and went to the gymnasium and took a sit at the first years section. After the bell rang and everyone was present the principle started to speak but when he was about to dismiss us I felt my magic pulse under my skin 'I am late little one?' the voice of my partner hams in my mind and as he strolls from the gymnasium door my seal glows. I smile at him 'No you're just in ti-' I didn't finish answering him when every human and magical beast fell unconscious on the ground. "What happened" I panic as I run to Kyoya's and Okami's side "Hmm I was afraid this could happened" I hear him say a little guiltily as his voice sounds concerned "Why? What happened? Is this my fault?" I'm so upset that I don't bother to answer in my mind "Hash little one of course this is not your fault" he is by my side now rubbing his nose on my cheek to wipe the tears that are falling from my eyes "This is because your magical powers are powerful and you have yet not learn to control them and also because you have me as your partner, have you forgotten what I have told you about me" he says to me with his most gentle voice yet 'but if my magic is so powerful that everyone faint when we're together then-' "You have to learn to control your powers before we can be seen together."

*end of flashback*