chapter 12-Magic dodgeball

Surprise!!! You didn't think I would just give you one chapter after all this time, right? Here's one more for you!!! Hope you like it!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Well you know but anyway my name is Colonelo. Who are you-kora?"

*Colonelo's point of view*

*yawn* I am on my way to school and my day is already not going ok. 'Stupid Lal there was no reason to wake me up so f***ing early-kora, we are supposed to be on vacations but noooooo-kora she says that I just want an excuse to slake off-kora. Stupid Lal' and not only I had to suffer her morning exercises that idiot pashiri left the house early-way before breakfast early, so I couldn't vent some of my stress on him-even though both me and that Reborn bastard know when to stop and do in fact care, no one would be immune to death without same sacrifice-and I'm curious if he left to avoid being hit or for some other reason. I reach the classroom me and the pashri attend but he is not there, 'But he left first-kora...some other reason it is-kora.' The bell rings and the pashiri comes running in but has the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face our gazes meet and it's my turn to smile *smirk evilly* at him and his smile fells instantly. At lunch he tries to escape-key word tries-but both me and Reborn catch him (I swear that bastard is everywhere) and drag him to the others. "Lucheeeeeee help meeeeee!" once we reach our distension he bolts to Luche, but we know Luche wants to know as well. "Maa you two there's no need to threaten Skull he'll tell us on his own why he skipped the breakfast I made" her smile was too sweet so we all steer clear from her-no one wants a piss off Luche after him-and Skull groans "Fine" he gives up and that stupid smile returns on his face "I left early to so I could great Tsuna". He announce like we know what he's talking about *click* Reborn aims his leon-gun at him "Wait wait don't shoot, don't shoot me please, what I really meant to explain Reborn-senpai is that yesterdayIbecamefriendswiththatbrunetfromthewelcomingceremonyandbecauseIwantedtogreedherthismorningIcameearly' (translation: yesterday I became friends with that brunet from the welcoming ceremony and because I wanted to greed her this morning I came early) he said in one breath and it was only of who we are that we got it. There was dead silence before Reborn start shooting Skull merciless, I just kept quiet 'well I'll be damn he made the first move' "I'm not going to tell you anything if you want to know go see for yourself" he shouts and we see he is serious no matter who that girl is she's now under his protection. There's another silence "Well" I say "we do have our ΄interacting΄ class today-kora" I smirk victoriously at Reborn and he growls threatenly at me but before we start fighting the bell goes off.

*time of the ΄interacting΄ class*

The pashiri and I are on our way to the gymnasium "Are you sure you are not going to tell me anything-kora?" I lift my rifle to make my point but he is ignoring me, 'Why you little-' before I terminate him he opens the door and "Kyaaaa~" 'Aw my ears, damn those girls-kora' "Please partner up with me~" they all choir together, I'm about to tell them off but "Tsunaaaaaaa", the pashiri shouts all students turn to her but that stupid pashiri just goes to her and says "Let's be partners". At that moment I count all the first years and I find that there is a lone person, I weight my options but then I think that that girl is being bullied so she must always been left out 'Well the pashiri did say find on your own' I smile and I go behind him while I hid my present. The girl 'Tsuna' senses me and looks at me, I smile and *bang bang bang* "Mouhia" 'tsk, he dodge' "Oi pashiri don't go getting the best choice of a partner on your own-kora" I put my rifle on my back and turn to the brunet "Yo-kora. Since none of us have partners let's teem up, but too bad the pashiri was to team up with us as well-kora". I extend my hand to her smiling "Well you know but anyway my name is Colonelo-kora. Who are you-kora?"

*normal point of view*

"Who are you-kora?" I look at his hand well it wouldn't hurt to make more than one friend I bow formally "I am Sawada Tsunahime. Woroskou onewai daa shi maste Colonelo-san, but I was going to partner up with Skull-kun and I don't know if two magical students can team up with the same normal one so you have to ask the teachers" after I finish the blond laughs at me and his falcon comes to sit on my shoulder. He goes to the teachers I see some of them tremble while they're beasts actually run away and he comes back "They say it's ok-kora, since we're new and all and no one from us has a problem with it-kora. By the way that's my partner, his name's Falcon-kora" I blink at him and I could only nod while think 'well it's true no one wanted to be a team with me before' I felt tears in my eyes and before I know it two words slip through my lips "Thank you" and I repeat for a few times. Skull-kun rubs my back and says "Hey you said we're friends right, that's what friends do" and a after a while Colonelo-san's voice washes over me like rain "Nada you're a good person after all that badmouthing from the others I didn't expect that-kora." I look at him startle "I look forward in teaming up with you every time-kora" 'Wao' as Kyoya would say 'maybe he is not that much of a bully'. I'm about to answer him but "All right you lot today's game is..." the teacher pauses 'he thinks he is being dramatic' "...magical dodge ball." 'Aaaa flipping pancakes and hauling wolfs it just had to be that one.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Mwahahahahaha!!! It's a cliffhanger cause I'm evil like that!!