(Continuation)

Another updateeeeeeeee😂💕💕💕 This will be the last for today😊 Love you all💕

Richie's POV

     I kept on following Eddie around as he went to the others one by one.

     He first went to Stan who was sitting on a log piece. I sneaked behind Eddie as he chatted with Stan. 

     "Stan? What do you do if you like someone?" He suddenly asked. Stan who was looking at Beverly and Bill while they laughed, sighed heavily.

     "Well I'd probably stop before that stuttering idiot crushes the dreams I have left" he hissed. 

     Both Eddie and I were speechless. Who knew Stan have a crush on Bill?

     "I take back what I said. If I like someone well, I would do my best for them to notice my efforts I guess? He said as he looked at Bill and Beverly. 

     "Well what a shocker. No shit Stan but are you referring to Bill earlier?" Eddie asked.

     "What? No I- forget what I said" Stan said. Eddie shrugged and went to the next one. 

     "Mike what do you do if you like someone?" He asked again. Mike gawked over his soda as he heard Eddie's question. 

     "Hmmm, I'll make them happy of course!" He said as he wiped the soda off of his face. Eddie went on and on until he had asked every single one of them except me.

"Hey Eds! Aren't you going to ask me?" I pouted at him.

     "God! Stop sneaking around like that Richie! And don't call me Eds!" He said as he looked flustered.

     "Richie how the hell is he going to ask you if those advice that he'd been asking were for you" Stan said, pointing the obvious as always. 

     "Well geez, he could just tell me immediately right Sweetheart?" I said while putting my arms around Eddie. 

     "Don't call me sweetheart Richie! God, and stop fucking fooling around!" He hissed while trying to take my arm of around him. His face was getting even more red and flustered as I teased him. 

     "You might wanna pull your inhaler shit out. Coz you might not be able to breathe for a few seconds" I taunted. 

     "Oh yeah trashmouth? Try me" he said in a serious voice while still blushing. Without any warning I started tickling him on his waist and neck. 

     "S-stop Richie! Hahaha I c-can't fucking breathe! Hahaha" he said as he struggled on his laughs. Suddenly Beverly and Stan coughed at the same time. 

     "Should we leave Richie?" She grinned. Stan looked at her and laughed a little. 

     "We can always return later, when you and Eddie are done with you're cuddling session" Stan chuckled and so did the others. 

     "HA! Ya'll just jelous because me and Eds are having our moment" I said while smirking.

 "Quit fooling around Richie" Eddie said. 

    "L-looks like E-ed-eddie had enough of y-your tickling s-se-session sucker" Bill laughed. Mike helped Eddie stood up while doing the same thing to me.

    "Guys, we had a small progress on the tree house today" reminded Ben. 

     "Well Richie, thank you for wasting the damn time" Stan said as he rolled out his eyes. 

     "Don't blame me! Can't a guy have a good time with his noodle" I chuckled. Eddie pulled out his inhaler and started puffing and huffing it.

     "You okay Eddie? Beverly asked worriedly. Eddie nodded at her. 

     "Did I make you heart race very fast Eds?" I grinned at him. Eddie looked at me with his pouty expression. I immediately got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. He rolled his eyes at me before completely turning away from me. I held my breath as I remembered those eyes of him. 

"Can't breathe Richie? Stan grinned. 

     "I think I do. Pass that inhaler will ya? I just fucking lost my breathe when I saw his eyes". Bill literally gave me Eddie's inhaler. 

     "Jesus fuck Denbrough. I was only joking" I said while pinching his nose. 

     "Aw that'd h-hu-hurt" Bill complained. I moved passed them after that. 

"Hey there Eds!" I smiled.

     "Ugh. I hate it when you call me that" Eddie groaned. I pinched his cheeks playfully. 

     "We both know you love it when I call you Eds" I winked at him. Eddie started punching me softly after that we both went to them.