(Continuation)

Another one! 😁Enjoy the update guys love you all!😊💕😘

Bill's POV

"W-what's going on?" I asked as I sat down on the chair. 

My mom smiled at me as she prepared lunch. 

      "Well, your dad and I thought that it might be nice if the three of us have lunch today" she smiled. I looked at them with confusion. I pursed my lips as I tried to think of an explanation. 

      "Bill I think it's time we move on from Georgie" dad spoke suddenly.

      I felt my throat hitched as he mentioned Georgie's name. I couldn't believe that it's only been a year but they already want to move on from the son they loved the most.

 "I-I don't u-un-understand" I stuttered even more.

 Mom sat down beside me and held dad's hand. 

     "It's time we let Georgie go Bill. We should probably forget about...him. The best thing for us is this fresh start" She said as she rubbed my shoulders. 

     How could they say that? After almost a year of pretending that I wasn't here suddenly they'll act like nothing ever happened. Like Georgie never died? 

Bullshit. 

     "Y-your intentions a-are nice b-but I don't t-think we're all ready f-for this new start" I explained nicely.

      I was suprised when my father stood up and punched the wooden table.

      "Your mom and I are trying hard for you... But if you keep on reminding us that Georgie doesn't exist anymore, it'll only be hard for us to pretend that everything's okay!" He growled at me.

     They were...pretending? I looked at my mom who could barely meet me in my eyes. 

     "Y-you're just p-pre-pretending?" I said as I looked down. 

     I couldn't believe them. My own parents doesn't even love me. I lowered my face even more as the tears streamed down my face.

 "Bill I-"

"Don't f-fucking touch me!" I yelled with all my might. 

     Mom withdrew her hands away from me and started tearing up. 

     "You don't l-love me! Y-yo-you never did...only Georgie. I-if it wasn't f-for Georgie this f-family had fallen a-apart years ago!" I cried. 

My mom tried to hug me but I shoved her away. 

     "We love you Bill! Please...believe us" she said as she wiped her tears. I looked at my dad as he comforted my mother.

     "I-I'm thankful that I had Georgie as m-my little b-brother. A-atleast I had someone I c-can call my f-family" I sniffed and turned away from them. 

     After that, I went to my room with sadness and anger fueling me. I took my backpack anf opened my closet harshly. 

      I took all my things with me, including some of my favorite clothes, my journals, some of my savings and the one last thing that makes me feel I'm someone important, my photo album with the Losers. I closed my backpack and wore it.

      I don't know where I'll go but as long as I'm far away from this wretched house, I'll be okay.

      I made up my mind as I went downstairs. It's either I'll be staying at Richie's place or Mike's house. 

     My father grabbed my arm tightly. His eyes narrowed down me with anger.

"Let me go!" I said as I pulled my arm away from his grasp. 

     "You are not leaving this house Bill! If you do I will disown you!" He yelled at me. 

I looked at my mother as she comforted dad. 

     "D-do as you please then! I don't c-care if you do! Y-you already did w-when Georgie died" I fought his words back. 

My father looked at me with disbelief.

 "You're not Bill. You're not my son" He mumbled.

      "I-I never said I was. I'm sorry mom and dad b-but I'm l-leaving" I turned away from them and went towards the door. 

     I could feel their heavy breathing as I held the door knob. I turned it slightly and pushed the door wide open. As I took a step outside my father called put my name to me. 

     "You're being foolish Bill! Those friends of your will be your own downfall!" He retaliated at me.

      I took a step more before facing towards them one last time. 

     "Y-you have no right to say that! Y-you're not my dad. Not anymore" I said as I left them both frozen in shock at the door step.