(Continuation)

Last updateeee😘 Enjoy again😊💕

Mike's POV

     "You just had to go with that stupid yell then run, didn't you Big Bill!?" Richie shouted as we all ran fast.

     "T-there was n-no other way to e-escape them" Bill panted.

      "Besides, how we would we know when to run if he didn't yell?" I added. 

     Richie shrugged and we all continue to run deeper the forest. 

     "Whatever you do, don't stop running!" Stan reminded us. 

     It was really getting hard to run as the forest becomes more dark. I could hardly see anything but the stars and the moon above. 

     Suddenly, I tripped over a boulder causing me to injure one of my knee.

"Mike!" Eddie yelled worriedly. 

Beverly and Ben rushed to aid me. 

    They both carefully lifted me as I sat on the log. I could feel the wound twitching as the blood was running down my knee. 

"What do we do?" Ben asked as he looked at Bill. 

"We've g-got to find a p-place to rest" Bill said.

      As they were all discussing what to do, I suddenly heard the voices of their parents becoming clearer. 

They were getting more and more near by the minute.

 "Guys, just go" I suddenly said.

 Silence fell before us.

 "Go? Are you crazy!? We won't do that!" Eddie cussed. 

    "No, look even if I get caught I won't tell them were you went. It's okay, you can leave me here" I pleaded. 

"C'mon Mike, don't be like that" Beverly frowned at me. 

     I look at them as sadness defined their eyes. I lowered my head down for bit when I felt the surge of tears coming to me.

     "I lost...my mom. I lost my dad. You're all the only family, I've got left besides grandpa. I don't ever wanna lose you all" I smiled at them. 

Stan and Beverly started crying before me.

     "That's why I want you to leave me behind. Just go and be safe. If you ever make it, don't forgot me okay?" I said before giving them a hug. 

"You're right, we are your family Mike" Richie said.

     "We don't ever wanna leave your side too that's why you're coming with us" Stan sniffed. 

    "We're going to make it out Mike. No matter what happens" Ben assured me.

 My eyes widened and I felt hopeful.

 "Then let's go" I smiled at them. 

     Ben and Bill helped me stood up and run as they gave me support. 

     My wound was aching and it was really hard to run on this rocky downhill part of the forest. As we go farther and farther away, the woods was becoming more familiar. I noticed this as we passed the trees. 

     The others were also puzzled by this. I bet they were thinking what I was just thinking. 

   "Guys, doesn't this path leads to the... Quarry?" Beverly asked. 

I scanned the surroundings slowly. 

She was right, it does leads to the Quarry.

 "Let's just keep going" Ben said. 

     We all started running again. We all stopped when we reached the edge of the cliff. We were at the Quarry.

      Bill and others stopped as they admired the view. Later on, everybody was just gazing at the view infront of us. 

      The soft moonlight shining against us was just warm and had a cozy feeling. It gave the dark, murky-like water, a silvery blue glow. 

     "I-I never t-thought that t-the Quarry could g-get this b-beautiful at night" Bill said in amazement.

 "Me neither" I chuckled.

 "it's so beautiful" Eddie added.

     "Nah, I wouldn't call it that" Richie suddenly interrupted.

 We all looked at him with confusion.

     "Why not Richie?" I asked. He suddenly blushed and turned away.

     "Did he just...turned his back at us? Guess Richie doesn't want to tell us why" Stan quipped. 

     Richie turned to us again and then walked towards Eddie. 

     "Isn't it obvious? I can't call it beautiful. Shit, not when he's standing next to it!" Richie blushed even more as he pointed out to Eddie who was turning red by the minute. 

     All of us chuckled while Beverly was squealing with joy. The bushes before us suddenly rustled with some noise.

 "End of the line, kids" said the voice.