(Continuation)

Guyssss truly sorry for the long wait :( I gotta finish a lot of things at school but I'm going to update again later! 😊 Here it issss enjoy😘💕💕💕

Stan's POV

     It's hard to believe that I kissed Bill yesterday. For some reason, I felt a gush of blood streaming on my cheeks.

      I pressed my thumb on my lips as I remebered the feeling of kissing Bill's lips. I knew I wanted more. 

     "Hey, a-are you r-ready to go?" Bill said as he carried my backpack. 

"I am, let's go" I smiled at him. 

     He was about to open the door when I stopped him. He looked at me with a solemn expression.

     "S-so-something wrong Sta?" he asked softly. I twitched my fingers nervously as I looked at him. 

     "Well I just uhmm...C-can we kiss?" I said, looking away from him from embarassment. 

     Bill quickly dropped my bag and pulled me onto him. Without saying anything, he placed his soft lips on mine.

     The kiss was deeper and more passionate than our first one. It just made me want more of Bill. We both parted while panting. 

"Can we do that everyday?" I chuckled at him. 

     "W-we can do it a-as many t-ti-times as y-you want" He blushed as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

     "God you two! Enough kissing it's time to go" Richie said as he opened the door. 

     After that all of us went home, of course Bill escorted me back to our house. 

     The both of us were infront the gates. Bill looked around if there were people and then suddenly he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

 "Why don't I get to kiss you last?" I pouted at him.

      "Y-you kissed me f-fi-first then that m-means I m-must be y-your last" Bill chuckled at me.

      "You suck Bill, but you're so sweet. I love you" I said as I tried to stop my giggles. Bill looked flushed and was all red. 

"I-I love y-you too" he said as kept on blushing. 

     I gave him a hug before we both said our goodbyes. I went inside after that. 

     "So, how was the sleepover?" A voice suddenly said. I turned around and saw my father sitting at the dining table, reading the newspapers.

     I suddenly felt like I was being choked, even though I wasn't. 

"It was great dad.." I faltered. 

     He didn't say anything after that so I thought I should just leave him. 

     "Did I tell you to leave?" He said as I took a step away from him. I froze on my place again.

     "You are aware of the feast this upcoming sunday right? So as my son I want you to double your time on your churchly duties. Meaning there would be no hanging out with your friends this week" he said firmly. 

     I couldn't say anything. I couldn't make any amends since my father is the absolute authority in this house. I just nodded at him unwillingly.

     After that he put the newspaper down and left me standing there. 

     When he was gone, I quickly went upstairs to phone my friends. 

     He's taking over in my life again! I'll tell the Losers about this. I dialed the numbers as I took the telephone.

     Then there I saw it. The cable of the telephone had been cut. I started panicking but I remembered the escape route through my window. I pulled the curtains away and to my suprise, the window had been blocked by tightly shut window bars.

 It was my dad. 

     He did this but why? Why is he locking me down in this dreadful place?! I couldn't breathe properly. I fell to the floor and started crying up a bit.

     Then there, I saw my photos with Bill and the Losers. It gave me courage and strength. It made me hope that I will see them again. 

     Suddenly I remembered that there was another telephone in this house but it was located at my parents' bedroom. I ran silently across the hallway. I opened the door slightly, making sure that no one was inside. 

     As I peeked through the gap of the door, I saw my father using the telephone.

     "Are you sure you're leaving? Okay then. Take care of yourself and your son" He said. 

I felt my throat hitched.

 "Leaving? Who the hell is leaving?" I thought to myself. 

     After that I quickly went back to my room to avoid being caught by my father.