(Continuation)

Guys hehe here's the update again💕 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!😊💕 Here it is love you all and thank you for voting and reading my story💕 it means a lot to meee💕💕💕

Bill's POV

     It was 3:30 pm and we're all waiting for Beverly, Ben and Mike at the Derry's Choklit Shoppe. 

     "Hey does Mrs. K knows?" Richie said as he nudged Eddie. 

     "Knows what Richie?" Eddie asked, raising an eyebrow at him. 

     "That you're going to be sleeping with me tonight of course" Richie quipped. I secretly laughed at them as they talked with each other. 

     "Excuse me? It's a fucking sleepover Richie. I'm going to be sleeping with everybody" Eddie growled slightly while blushing.

      "Apparently, I'm going to sleep by your side while you sleep at mine. So technically that would mean you're gonna be sleeping with me Eds" Richie retorted with a wink on his face. 

     "Shut your crap Richie" Eddie grumbled as he got flustered. Suddenly, Stan gave me a slight shove at my shoulder.

     "D-do you want a m-milkshake?" I asked as I offered him to drink mine. 

     "No uh I'm good. Thank you though" Stan smiled at me. After that, Ben, Beverly and Mike came in. 

     "Hey guys!" Ben greeted. We all stood up at the same time. 

     "Let's all get going" Mike said as we all went out of the shoppe. After minutes of biking, we finally reached the town square. There were loads of people scattered in it. 

     "Richie, Stan can you help me with this?" Mike said as he showed them a piece of paper. 

     "Sure Mike. We'll be right back Losers" Richie said. I was about to stop Stan when Ben pulled me. 

     "Bill there is this poetry stand at the corner that looks so great. Let's check it out!" Ben said as he dragged me away from Stan. 

     I noticed that Beverly did the same thing on Eddie. 30 minutes had passed and we all went back to our seats.

     "W-where's Stan and t-the others?" I asked Eddie. He then moved his head sidewards. 

     "They're still not here? But the festival's going to start!" Eddie said in discomfort. 

     The both of us had no choice but to sit back and watch the festival as it starts.

     "Let's all give it up for... Stanley Uris and Mike Hanlon!" said the man infront. 

     I felt a sudden bolt through my veins as my heart started pumping very fast. Eddie looked at me as he got suprised too.

     Then I looked back infront. There I saw Stan standing motionless infront of me at the elevated stage. Mike then strummed his guitars in an unfamiliar rythm. 

     Stan's voice followed, synchronizing with the guitar smoothly.

Merrily we fall
Out of line, out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you
I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain
Humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze

I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Carefully we're placed for our destiny
You came and you took this heart, and set it free
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are

I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly breathe

Forever is a long, long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

      Suddenly his voice filled the atmosphere, making it's way to my ears down to my heart before my brain could even process.

 Everything didn't matter anymore. 

     Stan was the only person that I could see, hear and love. After minutes of singing, he finally finished. Mike stayed at the stage as Richie's name was called.

      Slowly I made my way to Stan. Eddie pulled my shirt harshly. 

     "Bill they called Richie next! The fuck am I going to do if he sings infront?! I can't breathe, it feels like my heart is going to explode!" Eddie panicked as he took puffs from his inhaler. I calmed him down quickly then went to Stan who was away from the crowd.

      "T-that was s-so-some great singing b-back there" I smiled at him shyly. Stan's face went from red to a darker shade.

 "Thank you" he blushed.

      There was profound silence and awkward atmosphere surrounding us both. 

    "When you c-confessed to m-me back then, I didn't k-kn-know what to say, b-but now I do" I said, breaking the silence between us. He looked at me with wide eyes and anticipation.

     "You s-shot across my world l-like a meteor. Y-you amaze me e-everytime that we're t-together and I fell in l-love with y-you for that" I stuttered as I held his hands. 

Stan leaned on to me, putting his arms around my neck.

     "You're great at words you know? Let's just see if you're good at this too Bill", Stan said as he kissed me gently by suprise.