(Continuation)

Bill's POV

     "Take it back Ben! How could you say that to Mike!" Stan said as he held Ben's shoulders.

      Beverly fell on the ground, with tears falling down her eyes. 

     "I didn't know what came over me" Ben said as his voice began to break. Eddie was silently crying by the river as he yelled out Mike's name. 

     "G-guys I know w-were not in g-go-good terms with each o-other but I n-need your help. W-were going to f-find Mike right this instance" I stuttered as I gave my command. 

     "He's right, Mike is our bestfriend and we hurt him. Let's all split up so we can find him easily" Richie said as he poked his glasses.

      As they planned the directions, I had a thought to myself. If I take Stan with me, I wouldn't be able to focus on finding Mike. That goes the same for Richie and Eddie.

     "One of the pairs will go straight where Mike headed and the other two pair will take the left and right path in order to secure the surroundings of Mike's path" explained Ben.

     "Then I-I'll take E-eddie with me" I quicky said. Eddie looked at me with both suprise and confusion. Richie gave me a cold look. 

    "Why Eddie? Can't you just fucking take Stan with you? Why does it have to be fucking Eddie!?" He yelled at me. I looked at Stan who didn't even bother to have an eye contact with me. 

    "E-enough Richie! J-ju-just do the plan" I said. Richie shove passed me and called Stan over to him. 

    "I'm only doing this because it's for Mike. Oh, and for the record, I do not approve of this" Richie glared at me. 

Eddie slowly went to him. 

     He played with the curls of Richie's hair. "Take care trashmouth" Eddie said in almost a form of a murmur. 

     "Yeah, I'll see you at the end of the forest. Don't lose your inhaler, okay Noodle?" Richie replied back at him. Eddie nodded and then went back to me. 

     "You ready guys? Let's do this" Beverly said as we all went deeper to the forest with our partners.

      As Eddie and I explored deeper, the voices of the others were no longer there. It was just me and Eddie and the woods. 

    "Why did you separate me and Richie?" Eddie asked suddenly. 

     Wasn't it obvious though? "Because y-you and Richie w-wo-won't be able to f-focus" I said while examining the ground. Eddie didn't say anything, he kept looking for trail marks just as I am. 

    "Bill look! It's a set of animal footprint going that way" He said as he pointed the direction. I looked at it and realize it was the same footprint from before. 

     We might find what we've been looking for if we followed this track. It's also possible Mike would have encountered this creatures. Eddie looked at me worriedly.

     Without saying a word, I quickly held Eddie's arm and ran fast to the direction of the footprint. Every minute of running deeper, the forest was also getting louder and louder. 

     Both Eddie and I stopped as we felt the exhaustion. I wonder how the other's were doing.

     Suddenly there was howling everywhere. Eddie quickly ran behind me with his hands shaking.

     "D-don't be s-sca-scared Eddie, it's o-only a w-wolf's howling" I said as I calmed him down. 

     "Wolf? Wolf!? Fuck that shit Bill! What if we came across one of those creatures? Don't you know they have rabies? Oh my God this is a serious situation!" Eddie panicked.

     I was going to say something when suddenly a random thought came to me. 

Then the thought hit me straight. 

    There are wolves in Derry? That's unusual because no reports have ever been made that wolves exist here in our place. 

     What's even more unusual is that, the tracks they made looked like they were always around us. It was as if they were watching us from a distance.

      A cold shiver ran down my spine. I was not mentally prepared for this. 

     "C-mon Eddie, w-were going to f-fo-follow that track and f-fi-find Mike".