Chapter 7: Falling into Places

Last oneee💕 Enjoyy💕

Eddie's POV

The steel window flew away from Stan's wall. 

     The noise of it caused quiet a ruckus. Footsteps were heard all over their house and because of that we started panicking. 

     That's when Stan appeared infront of the broken down wall. He stood there with his backpack on him.

     "What the hell?! Don't fucking tell me he's going to jump?!" I screamed at Richie. 

     "Chill it Eds, he's not that stupid" Richie retorted at me. 

     All of us turned our attention to Bill who was walking near the broken wall with his arms wide open. 

     "Oh my God. Is he? No way he isn't!" Mike said as he pointed out Bill.

     "I-I'll catch y-you Stan so d-don't be afraid!" Bill yelled. 

     All of us tensed up as Stan walked nearer the edge of the open wall.

     "Fuck! If he jumps, Bill might not be able to catch him and he will hurt himself! Or both of them might end up having some fractured bones!" I panicked even more.

     I looked at Ben, Beverly and Mike who were also panicking too. I started to reach out for my fanny pack, searching for my fucking inhaler.

     "Where's my fucking inhaler when you need it!" I gnarled at myself. 

     I felt Richie getting annoyed with all my panicking of the whole situation.

     He held my hands tightly, preventing it from searching my fanny bag.

     "Just fucking chill Eds" He said before pressing his soft lips against mine.

     I can feel myself becoming loose and my heart beats were stabilizing. 

He parted from me with a flushed face. 

     "See? You don't need no inhaler shit Eddie" Richie blushed at me.

     All of us got distracted that we didn't notice Bill returning to us with Stan on his arms. 

"You two alright?" Mike asked worriedly. 

     Bill nodded at him and proceeded to put Stan in the golf cart. 

     "C'mon guys let's leave. We're not safe here, sooner or later our parents will show up" Ben reminded us.

     We all hopped inside the golf cart as Bill drove away from the Uris' residence.

     "Thanks for saving me from that fucking hell pit" Stan said. 

     My eyes widened at him because this is the first time that I heard him curse. 

     "Jesus fuck. Did you just say the word fucking? That was new" Richie chuckled.

We all looked at Stan causing him to blush. 

     "What? Richie curses almost everytime and it doesn't matter? Why are you making mine a big deal anyways?" He pouted. 

I laughed at him as he turned even more red. 

     "Guys, Ben and I have been thinking about the diary and the small papers that we found. I think that H means Howard" Mike suddenly said.

Ben took the diary out and examined it. 

    "Grandpa mentioned that today was the day that dad's little brother died. He said that Howard was his name" Mike added. 

     "Did you find anything about the other letters?" Beverly asked.

     I scratched my head. I haven't been able to find anything about it. 

     I looked at Richie who was staring blankly. I nudged him on the waist and then he poked his glasses.

     "Call me a fucking genius but I think I have an idea about the letters" Richie said. 

     There was a bit of silence as we waited for his explanation.

     "I think those letters corresponds to our parents" Richie explained. 

His blew us all away with his theory.

He was right! 

     It did correspond to the first letters of our parent's name. 

     "Then what does MSFTS means?" Bill asked as he drove the car into the woods. 

     Ben eyes widened and then started turning the pages of the diary. He got us curious about what he was doing.

"MSFTS. It's Misfits!" He exclaimed. 

I was puzzled at his statement. 

     Could it be that our parents are friends before just like us the Losers? I think we are about to find out tonight.