Chapter 6: Unexpected Epiphany

Guys so uhm this is going to be the first part and I'll be putting the next part maybe tonight or tomorrow. I don't know if you'll like this sudden "twist", but hopefully you will✌😂 Also, I hope you don't get confused with all the names of their parents✌ Enjoyyy💕💕💕

Parent's POV

     "This is the perfect chance for us to talk about our children" Mrs. Kaspbrak said. 

     While the Losers are having their sleepover, they didn't know their parents were having some sort of meeting. 

     "I agree completely with Sonia here. Our children are in danger here in Derry" Mrs. Hanscom said. 

     All of them were silent. None of them could comprehend what was happening right now. 

      "I heard Stan said that they defeated that demonic entity once" Mr. Uris murmured. 

Suddenly Mr. Denbrough and Mrs. Denbrough stood up.

     "Why can't we just dismiss this!? Let's all take this secret to our graves for Christ's sake! Donald already heard them talking about how they defeated IT, so why bother discussing it now?" Mr. Denbrough said as he looked at Mr. Uris.

      "Dismiss it? This is exactly the reason why Jessica and Will are dead in the first place, Zack" Mrs. Kaspbrak yelled out.

      It wasn't that long before Mrs. Denbrough bursted into tears.

     "Don't drag them into this Sonia!" Mrs. Denbrough cried. 

     "Do you want me to tell you all again what happened years ago? Fine. Will and Jessica died because of the fire but their son, Mike lived. And you Wentworth! Your son Richie survived Pennywise too just like our children. All of this dangerous events are happening because they are together" Mrs. Hanscom explained. 

     "I'm telling you all, their friendship is their own downfall. If all of them never met, then these things would never happen to them!" Mrs. Kaspbrak spoke harshly.

     "I don't believe your logic Sonia. If the danger did stopped before, then why is it happening again? Why is IT targeting our children?" Mrs. Tozier said. 

     "Hmmp. What do you care Maggie? All you ever did was neglect your child, afterall" Mrs. Kaspbrak taunted. 

      Richie's mom was taken back and felt insulted. Then all of them started bickering at one another. 

     "This diabolical events are happening because, we were the ones who never finished it Sonia!" Mr. Tozier exclaimed. 

    "Finished it? All of us were afraid back then. We all left Derry because we couldn't do it! And now we came back and so did IT! Don't you all remember who were before all of this happened?" Mrs. Kaspbrak said. 

     Nobody said anything besides their heavy breathing surrounding the room. 

     "We were just like our children. We were all very close until that day when....IT killed Howard, Will's little brother" Mr. Denbrough told them. 

    They all felt uncomfortable as they talked about their past. 

    "I can still remember our group's name. We used to call ourselves the Misfits because we were just a bunch of nobody. Imma right, Zack my man?" Mr. Tozier said as he nudged both Mr. Denbrough and Mr. Uris at the same time. 

    "It was good times indeed. But that is all in the past now" Mr. Uris murmured. 

     "I know how much everyone of you loves your child. So I'm begging you all, let's save them before it's too late" Mrs. Kaspbrak pleaded. 

     "But what if it won't work? What if we are just putting them in a more dangerous situation?!" Mrs. Denbrough asked.

     "Sharon, you couldn't save your son Georgie back then but you can still save you're first born, Bill" Mrs. Hanscom said. 

     Suddenly Mrs. Denbrough started crying again as her husband tried to comfort her.

     "Don't you all dare to mention Georgie in here! You don't know the hell we've been through because of his death!" Mr. Denbrough yelled as tears were falling from his eyes.

     "Our children's death are the price of the consequences of our actions! They are suffering because we couldn't save this town back then" Mr. Uris said.

     It was then they all realized that their children inherited the same fate they had back  when they were still the same age as them.

Guide for the names of their parents😊

Bill's parents:

Zack and Sharon Denbrough

Stan's parent

Donald and Andrea (she's not here) Uris

Mike's parents

Will and Jessica Hanlon

Ben's parents

Arlene Hanscom (his father is dead)

Beverly's parents

Alvin and Elfrida Marsh (both dead)

Eddie's parents

Sonia Kaspbrak (his father is dead)

Richie's parents

Wentworth and Maggie Tozier