(Continuation)

School work is literally driving me nuts guys! -_- but anyways here is an update😘💕💕💕

Ben's POV

      "Ben we are officially leaving Derry!" my mom smiled at me as she puts down the telephone. 

     "What?! We just settled here a year ago and now you want to leave?" I said with anger.

      She rolled her eyes at me and then started to pack the suitcase. 

"Whatever you say I will not leave Derry!" I yelled at her.

      "Since when did you learn to yell young man? I am your mother, aren't I? I know what's best for you and I say we leave Derry next week" she glared at me. 

      I couldn't comprehend what was happening. I clutched the small box inside my pocket.

      It was the necklace I was going to give Beverly next week. I was ready to ask her to become my girlfriend then suddenly I am going to be leaving Derry? 

Hell no I won't.

     "If you want to leave Derry, then you can leave without me" I said firmly. She looked at me with disbelief in her eyes. 

      "Why are you like that? If we move to another place, you'll make better friends! You'll fit in quickly" she said as she held my shoulders. I gave her a cold look. 

      "You think, I'll find better friends? That I'll fit in quickly? You're wrong!" I shove her hands off of me.

     "The reason I don't have a lot of friends is because of you! Whenever I start making one, you-you take it away from me! It's because of you that I turned into some kind of a misfit. But when we moved here in Derry, I met the people who I know will never leave me nor make me feel I'm different! You don't know how happy I am being with the Losers. I'm sorry mom, they are my life now" I said as I took a deep breath before leaving her and going upstairs to my room. 

     She didn't say a single word. Even if she did, it won't matter to me, not anymore. 

All my life had been about moving into different places. 

     Whenever my mom doesn't approve of the friends I make, we will leave the place instantly. I always thought she does that to protect me.

 How wrong was I. 

     She was selfish and crazy. She was just like Eddie's mom, Mrs. Sonia. My mom is so obsessed with my safety. Come to think of it, she wasn't like that. I mean she was but now, she's even worse. 

Suddenly, my mom came in.

     "Ben even if you don't want to leave this place, I'm still taking you with me" she said as she held her head high. 

I groaned and face palmed myself.

     "How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want to leave Derry!" I said in frustration. 

     Before she said another word, I quickly stood up and shove her so I could leave my room. She stopped me by holding my arm. 

     "As far I'm concerned, I'm still your mother! You are grounded by the way. You will not be leaving this place for a week until we have our flight" she glared down at me. 

     She pushed me back inside my room and slammed the door as she left. 

"This is bullshit!" I cussed under my breath.

      I kicked my stuff away from anger. I flopped on the bed gently and thought about what was happening. 

     "I have to see Beverly and the Losers. I just can't do this" I thought to myself. 

     How I needed Beverly's warm hugs right now. I wanted just nothing more than to feel safe again.

     To be able to breathe again without constantly worrying on what may the future holds. 

     Derry is at the edge of falling apart but I know that with the help Losers, it may be able to redeem itself again. 

     Together, we're unstoppable and nothing could ever hold us back. I stood up from my bed and sat on the floor. 

     Then suddenly, I saw something rope like running through the wall. I pulled it gently and a box like figure started to appear. I kept on pulling until the box figure ripped through the wallpaper of the wall.

 It was a secret drawer. 

     I opened it carefully and saw something like a book in it. I reached out my hand inside and pulled it out. 

It was a diary!