Chapter 5: More than just a Limerence

Guyssss here is the update💕💕 So uhm the song I chose here is Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus💕 The lyrics of that song really reminds me of Reddie hehe💕 Enjoyyy😘

Richie's POV

     I slumped my head on to the desk as I fidgeted my pencil. The event will take place at the town's square tomorrow.

     Will I win Eddie's heart with this song that I made though? 

     I looked at my watch for a moment. What's taking Mike so long? Suddenly mom called out to me. 

"Richie! You're friend is here" said mom.

 "Just let him come up here!" I yelled back. Mike then came inside my room with a guitar on his back. 

"Got the song ready?" Mike asked. I nodded at him and then gave him my scratch paper.

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

I will never let you fall 
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all

"Hmmm nice chorus man. All it needs is an awesome tune and you're going to win Eddie's heart!" Mike smiled. I was susprised at this. 

     "How did you know it was for Eds?" I asked as I took the paper back. 

     "The song says it all Richie" Mike grinned at me as he tuned his guitar. 

     "Let's start!" I said as I sat down on my cajon. The room was then filled with the guitar tunes. I was singing and all I could think of was Eddie.

      Nothing else came to my mind, only him. After two hours straight of singing, we both decided to call it a day.

     "Well gotta go to Stan's house. He's working on his song too and he needs my guitar skills to enhance it" Mike said as he packed his guitar and leave my room.

      So Stan prepared a song too? Guess I'm not the only one who's going to proclaim my love tomorrow. 

I sighed as I looked outside my window. 

     Eddie is really the reason why I'm happy here in Derry. It's not that the Losers club doesn't make me happy, it's just really Eddie is the reason for my everything. 

He is my everything.

     Suddenly my attention was turned to the ladder at the backyard. I smiled at myself as an idea came to me. I quickly went outside and took the ladder to Eddie's house.

      "Eds wake up!" I said as I knocked on his glass window. I continued on knocking for a several more minutes until he came. He opened the window harshly. 

     "Can't I get some fucking sleep Richie? It's too early to pester me you know!" Eddie groaned. I pinched his cheeks as I entered his room. 

     He groaned again and hid himself under the thick blankets of his bed. I pulled his blanket away from him and started tickling him on his waist. 

     "S-stop! Hahaha! Fuck!" He giggled as he tried to push my hands away. After many tries, he finally made me stop tickling him. 

     "Does your mom knows you're going to the festival tomorrow?" I asked as I propped up my knee. 

     "I'll tell her later I guess. I haven't seen her in a while because she's been leaving the house more often than before" Eddie shrugged. 

I looked at him with confusion.

     "She's been leaving your house? That's really fucking weird. Not that I care but my parents have been going out more often too" I said as I gave out a small chortle. 

     "Tell me Richie, do you think parental neglect is much more okay than...being forced to stay inside the house and making you believe in having some fake illnesses?" Eddie frowned at me. 

I poked his forehead gently. 

    "Ya know Eds? I don't know what to say about that, but I know that I'll never leave you" I laughed. 

     "Shut up Richie" Eddie said as he rolled his eyes and blushed.