(Continuation)

Another oneeee💕Seriously though, the end is not that far anymore. It's not near and it isn't far too😂😂 Thank you for reading and enjoy😘💕😂

Eddie's POV

    What a fine morning in Beverly's house! I turned to the side and saw Richie still asleep. I reached out my hand to his face. 

    "Taking advantage of me while I sleep huh Eds?" Richie said as he suddenly opened his eyes and saw what I was doing. 

     Flustered as I was, I quickly withdrew my hands away from him. Richie stared at me with a stupid grin plastered on his lips. 

     "Ugh what do you want?" I said as my face turned into a more darker shade of red.

 "You know what I want Eds" he pouted at me.

 I stared at him for a bit as I search answers in his eyes. 

      "I'm not some fortune-teller Richie" I groaned quietly. He rolled his eyes at me. 

     "You're so slow sometimes you know? Pucker up spaghetti man" He said as he leaned on my lips for a quick kiss.

      I was suprised by this that I turned crimson red from embarassment. 

     "Richie! We haven't even brush our teeth yet! What if we have like, bad breaths or something?" I glared at him. 

     He just chuckled at me as he stood up and pulled me. We both went downstairs to have breakfast with the other Losers. 

     Mike and Ben were the ones who prepared our breakfast that consisted of mainly dairy products and other bundles of cholesterols dipped in oil and fried in a semi-burnt way. Richie reached out a spoonful of pancake to my face.

 "Taste it Eds, it's fucking amazing" Richie smiled.

     "Fine, no need to swear Richie" I said as I took the spoonful into my mouth.

 "You're right, it is good" I smiled at him.

 "I'm glad you liked it!" Richie said cheerfully.

      "Hey Richie, why did you took my spoon? Don't you have your own?" Stan grunted as he took the spoon from Richie's hand. 

     "What the fuck Richie? You used Stan's spoon to feed me? I don't even know if he brushed his teeth yet" I said in a very none offending way. 

Richie just shrugged and scratch his head at me.

    "Well excuse me Mr. Clean Guy, just so you know, my breath doesn't stink" Stan retorted at me. Almost everybody at the dining room snorted. 

     "That spoon went inside your mouth earlier like it's gross that I ate something on that" I grumbled. 

     "Oh my God, you did not just say that. You're complaining that my breath stinks when actually all you  did was just ate on the spoon that I used. How about that little make out session you and Richie had earlier?" Stan said while holding back his laughs. 

     Suddenly I noticed that Beverly started squealing secretly.

 "Wh-what- I-I but w-we-"

     "What? You were checking if Richie has a bad breath using your lips and tongue? Yep that's what I thought so" Stan grinned. I was speechless at that moment. 

     "Who knew Stan was such noisy person too" Richie chuckled at me. 

Suddenly Bill came with his pajamas still on.

 "W-why are you a-all so noisy?" Bill yawned. 

     "Well, your man right here keeps on making some noise" I said as I point out to Stan. 

     "Well....what's a breakfast without a little bit of fight?" Stan laughed at himself.

      Mike then came in with a tray full of bacons and eggs as Ben followed him with a pitcher of milk on his right hand. 

     "Bon appetit Losers" Mike said as he gestured like an Italian chef. 

     I laughed at them quietly. Richie then stared me and then intertwined his hand on mine. 

     "So... Richie and Eddie is there something you want to tell us?" Beverly giggled. 

     "Besides minding your own business? I don't know Bev" Richie chuckled.

      "Asshole. If you won't tell me then...Eddie want to share something to all of us?" Beverly smiled at me. 

     Then my eyes wandered the room. Everybody had this warm smile of acceptance.

 It was so pure, my heart melted into puddles.

 "I am officially Eddie's boyfriend" Richie said. 

     I was so wonderstruck that Richie answered the question for me. Everybody was shocked in awe.

Then suddenly, it was just all about us.

"I love you Eds" Richie said infront of everyone.

 "I love you too trashmouth" I smiled.