(Continuation)

Guys! I'm back, sorry for always being an inconsistent author :( Finals are coming up this week and I really  went dingdong because of the requirements😂 Thank you so much for being so understanding😗 I love you all💕 Uhm also this will conclude this story's ending and I'm still not sure if you're going to like it or hate it :3 I really did my best to come up with this ending and I hope you'll accept it😗 Anyways here it is! Enjoy💕💕💕

Richie's POV

      We were so distracted by the pretty sight of the Quarry that we didn't notice our parents catching up to us. 

     "We've finally caught up to you kids" Mrs. Denbrough said as she catch her breath. 

      I quicky held Eddie's hand as I took a step back. I looked behind me to search for an escape route but all that was behind us was the dark water below the edge of the cliff. 

    "It's no use, Richie. This is dead end for you guys" dad said. 

Eddie grasped my hand tighter in panic.

     "Look, why are you doing this to us? Why are you so eager in separating all of us from another!?" Beverly yelled.

 All of us looked at her as Mrs. Hanscom stepped in. 

"I'm going to be straightforward with all of you then. We are trying to save you from that demonic clown, you imbeciles" Mrs. Hanscom glared at us.

      What the- They fucking knew all along about Pennywise?!

     "It's y-your fault t-then! You k-knew about IT a-and you still l-let Georgie out of your s-sight that day! It's a-all your fault" Bill said as his voice began to break.

 Suddenly everyone was arguing.

     The other Losers were bickering with their own parents. 

     "Richie, son! Come with us. We'll be a perfect family!" Dad pleaded. 

     Eddie pulled me on his side as I walked near my parents. 

    "Don't listen to them Richie! They're lying to you! Just like what they did before!" Eddie yelled at me as he caressed my face.

      I turned to my parents as they extended their arms open. 

My eyes widened. 

     I wanted to submit myself to them. I wanted a perfect family so bad and now, it's being offered to me.

     Slowly, I took a step forward and my parent's eyes beamed with happiness. 

    "No no no! Richie look at me! They are going to hurt you again, I swear! Don't believe them please! We-we, the Losers are your family, right?" Eddie said as he forced my face to look at his. 

     I stopped and looked at Eddie's face as he became teary-eyed. 

"You said...that you will never leave me" Eddie sighed. 

My heart skipped a beat.

      I was mesmerized by Eddie that my mind started to process my actions again. I put Eddie's hand away as I approached my mom and dad. 

Happiness lit their eyes as I went near them. 

"Richie" mom sighed as she smiled. 

     "Eddie's right. You'll just hurt me again. Sorry but I'm fucking done with your bullshit" I spoke clearly. 

I turned my back at them and grabbed Eddie's hand. 

We, the Losers stood fearless before our parents. 

    "Stanley you're being foolish! You all are! Are you not scared of what might happen in the future?" Mr. Uris yelled. 

Bill took a step forward. 

     "I'm not afraid, none of us are, not anymore. Running away won't solve anything. It will only lead us back here, over and over again" said Bill, not even stuttering once. 

     "What you say doesn't matter. You have nowhere to go! We've got you cornered" said Mr. Denbrough. 

     I looked behind me once more and saw how high we are from the water. 

     "Guys, remember my dream? It was some sort of premonition!" Ben suddenly said. 

An idea popped in my head.

      It was dangerous but it's the only way out of here. I gripped Eddie's hand more tighter than ever. 

"Eddie, do you trust me?" I whispered at him. 

"More than my own life" he replied back. 

     Our parents, being confused, took a step near us. We walked backwards as they came nearer. 

    "If w-we ever....." Bill paused before taking a deep breath. 

    "W-we'll meet you there" Bill continued before taking Stan's hand.

 In a split of a second, they both jumped off the cliff. 

"Bill!" Mrs. Denbrough cried. 

     Mr. Uris was left speechless as he saw his son fall before him.

      Ben, Beverly and Mike followed them and jumped off too. 

     "Richie, I'm scared" Eddie stopped me as I lead him closer to the edge.

 "You trust me don't you?" I said. 

He nodded at me then I asked him to close his eyes. 

     Before I knew it, both us were falling from the edge of the cliff. Mrs. Kaspbrak and mom both tried to reach out for us but they were too far. 

     It wasn't that long before the sight of our parents disappeared before my eyes. 

     I wrapped my arms around Eddie as our bodies sank in the water. It was cold and warm at the same time. I could barely open my eyes but I saw the others beside us. 

Floating.

 They were floating in the water. 

     I saved my last breath and kissed Eddie one last time, before I passed out. 

     The next thing I knew was I woke up with Eddie by my side. 

"Hey Richie, you good?" Mike asked.

 I looked at him with confusion. 

Where are we? Was that a dream? Could it be? 

"Mike what's going on? Did we-". 

     "No we did not die Richie" Ben said as he cut off my words. 

     "In fact, we are at Mike's house right now" Beverly added. 

     Bill and Stan woke up and so did Eddie. Mike's grandpa came in shortly.

     "It was a good thing those wolves saved you from drowning" He said.

 "Are they still here?" I asked curiously.

 Mike's grandpa shook his head. 

     "They just went back to Seattle this morning" he added. 

     After a few minutes of talking, he finally left our room to give us privacy. 

"W-what do we do n-now?" Bill asked. 

Almost the rest of us shrugged at him.

 "Eh maybe something stupid" Eddie grinned. 

    "That's good but we've already done that" Beverly gave out a small laugh.

 "Someting impossible, perhaps?" Ben smiled. 

"Nah, been there done that" Mike said.

     "Then probably something death-defying and crazy" I chuckled at them.

     "That's what I'm talking about" Stan said as he laughed with us too.