(Continuation)

Just got home guys! The date was amazing and magical😍😍😍 Here's the update💕💕💕

Bill's POV

    All of us rode our bikes back to Ben's house since it was the nearest one where we could stop by. As we all settled inside Ben's bedroom, we all had this worried expression. 

   "W-what do you a-al-all think about t-that animal footprint?" I asked while looking at every one of them. 

   "Maybe that shape shifting beast is back?" Richie joked. Almost everybody in the room glared at him.

   "That is so not funny Richie" Eddie said as he took a puff from his inhaler again.

   "It would be okay if it's the fucking clown! Unlike the bear IT wouldn't maul us to death the moment it sees us but that enormous bear would" Richie said as he imitated Pennywise. 

   "Atleast it's not that fucking clown monster who taunted us and probably traumatized every one of us here!" Eddie yelled.

     They all flinched when Richie said the name IT. "Take this seriously Richie!" Stan said as he gnarled quietly.

      I quickly calmed him by putting my hand on his back and gently rubbing it. 

    "Well then-" Richie muttered but Eddie's fingers silenced him. "Say one more fucking word Tozier and there will be no climbing to my bedroom for a week" Eddie warned him. 

     My jaws fell to the floor. I know were talking about a serious thing but these two make it seem not important. 

    "C'mon Eddie and Richie, can we just focus on this first?" Mike groaned. Ben looked at me as a thought popped inside my head.

     "Bill got something to say?" He asked. I nodded at him, not breaking the eye contact between us.

     "The animal footprint i-isn't IT's. The p-po-police said there h-have been sightings right? A-ad-adults can't see IT r-remember?" I said as I explained my theory. 

"You have a point" Stan followed.

    "Then this thing could be really a large animal? That would mean the Quarry, the Barrens and the meadow are all dangerous places for us to be for the mean time" Mike concluded. 

    "That sucks. Why don't we just hunt that stupid animal down for good?" Richie said as he tried to sound funny.

    "Seriously? Were not even prepared Richie" Beverly reminded him angrily. I looked at them and felt their dedication to this friendship of ours. How they are ready to protect this club. 

    "Let's a-all go t-to-omorrow then. We'll s-st-start our search at t-th-he meadow, 8:00 am s-sharp" I said with a clear voice. 

    They exchanged looks with another. Not one even said a word, not even Richie. 

    "No side comments from Richie? Well that's new" Stan said as he gave small chortle. Richie was about to say something but then Eddie glared at him. 

    All of us laughed at him. After a few minutes more of resting at Ben's place, we all decided to go home. Ben came with us so he could take Beverly to her house. We all waved each other our goodbyes. As usual Stan and I were walking side by side with our bikes on our grips. 

     There was silence between us but there, I felt something in my pocket. Stan looked at me as I took something out of it. My eyes widened as I saw a bracelet with two wooden turtle doves crafted to form a heart.

    "What's that?" Stan asked as he peeked behind me. I turned to him and held his arm gently. 

    "I b-bought this at the p-pe-petshop when we w-went there l-last time" I said as I put the bracelet on his wrists. Stan eyes widened and his face turned a bit red.

     "Bill this is so beautiful" He said as he examined the charm.

     "I'm g-glad you like it" I smiled at him. We both continued to walk back home. I glanced at Stan secretly. I can feel my heart skipping a beat everytime we had eye contact. I gently nudged him on the waist. 

    "Let's g-go to the m-me-meadow tomorrow, t-together" I said nervously. Stan's eyes lit up as I said that.

    "Sure, let's meet here infront of my house", Stan smiled. 

    We both waved each other's goodbyes before leaving. It was a great night.