(Continuation)

Last updateeeeee😂💕 Enjoy guys!😘💕

Stan's POV

It hurts. 

     It really does. When Bill picked Eddie over me, it felt like multiple knife were stabbing my heart. Why not me? Why Eddie? 

     As much as I hate to admit it, I know I am really jelous of Eddie right now. I sighed heavily as I thought of that. 

     "I don't know what came over Bill for him to separate me and Eddie" Richie grumbled to himself. 

     "You're not the only one who thinks that way Richie" I said as we were walking down a steep slope. 

     "What the hell has gotten to your man Stan? I swear to God if I lose my fucking temper on him, I'm gonna punch him in his face" Richie said while turning his hands into fists. 

     "Don't say that Richie... I'm sure Bill...has his reasons for all of these" I said to him. Richie sighed and there was a profound silence between us.

      It wasn't that long til we reached a river. Richie and I stepped on the stones as we crossed it. After a while we stopped to take a rest. 

     "You do know by now that I have feelings for Eddie Kaspbrak right?" Richie said as he threw some pebbles around. 

     "It's always been obvious that you like him. All those times of teasing Eddie had always made me think that you're just flirting with him in your own way" I chuckled at him. Upon hearing this, Richie's face went completely red. 

     "To be honest you got that right Stan the man. Well since you already know that then you'll probably understand that I don't and I can't lose Eds. I won't let anyone or anything take him away from me" Richie said but it sounded more like a threat than a statement. 

     Looking at this boy reminded me on how much I don't want to lose Bill too. 

     "I admire your loyalty, bravery and dedication to Eddie. I just hope you're not holding any grudge against Bill" I said calmly. 

Richie raised an eyebrow at me. 

     "As long as he won't stand in my way in getting Eddie, I won't. Anyways, don't you like Bill?" He snickered at me. 

     I felt a rush of blood running up my face. I scratched my head as Richie waited for an answer. 

     "I know that you already knew that I do. Heavens forgive me for liking a boy but that's just how I feel" I sighed heavily. Richie patted my shoulders gently. 

     "Ya know there's nothing wrong in loving someone. Stan, love was never wrong, it's the people who are the ones who is. Don't let some crappy religious book dictates you and how you're life should be! Take my advice, follow your heart. Only then you'll be able to feel truly happy" Richie spoke softly. 

     I was suprised that he was able to say something like this, let alone give me an advice. 

     "That was some really deep stuff for guy who doesn't take things seriously" I laughed at him. He shrugged and then chuckled too. 

     "Eh I have my ways" He said. This is a side of Richie, I never knew. Because of this certain moment, I gained more respect for him. 

     Suddenly I heard some faint rustling noise behind the shadowy trees in front of us. Then I realized both Richie and I heard these snarls and some growling too. 

"Let's go, I don't think we should be here" I gulped.

      I turned my back and motioned Richie to follow as we go the opposite direction. 

     Then we heard something howl. It was a wolf's howl and the more we walked away the more it sounded near. 

     My throat was hitching and my sweats are trickling down my forehead. 

I was...scared. 

     Richie looked at me then looked at the shadowy trees where the sounds were coming.

      "We're going through those fucking trees. Whatever is hiding behind those bushes, we're going to find out" Richie said to me. 

     "No we are not doing that! It's far too dangerous Richie! We don't even know what's behind those bushes!" I said in panic.

 Richie held my arm firmly.

     "Just trust me Stan. We are gonna fucking find out!" He said.