6

Pez

"LEIGH ANNE, LOOK OUT!" Jesy screamed at the top of her lungs as Leigh Anne tried to swerve the car away from the crossing dog. I had my eyes shut as I wrapped my arms around Alex's head, to protect it from any possible impact.

I had managed to win over the seat between Alex and Brad at the back from Jesy with a brief game of rock, paper, scissors. Reluctantly, Jesy took shotgun, next to Leigh Anne.

We were lucky that Leigh was just driving around nearby with Grace--one of her best friends--when Jesy called her. Even though we were hesitant, we asked her to drive us to Alex's place since it was nearer. Grace offered to drive Leigh's car instead and followed us on the way.

"Oops, didn't see that coming." Leigh nervously giggled. "Lord help us all." I said, mimicking the words Jade once said when we were put in a situation where Leigh had to drive us. "Oh stop. We're almost there." Leigh said as she turned to the direction I had just pointed. 

"I swear, was your instructor blind? Or did he just not care? How on earth did you pass your driver's test?" Jesy said as she leaned against the chair, attempting to tighten her seatbelt. "The instructor was my uncle." Leigh shyly admitted. That's why. I shook my head and looked at Alex.

"Where are you taking us? Are you kidnapping us?" Brad suddenly said, beside me. He was trying to take his seat belt off, but failed since he clearly drank all his strength away.

"We're being abducted by a pretty girl." Alex giggled, followed by a soft drunken burp. He closed his eyes and grinned. I swear, I just wanted to laugh at him right now, but the situation definitely does not call for it. He was looking all sweaty and pale, and his mental state is starting to worry me. Whatever was in that drink definitely had knocked him out.

He suddenly shot up and stared at me. "Oh no! I have a girlfriend. Miss, you can't kidnap me, my girlfriend will be mad. Bring me back to her please." He started to move his arms around and it's making Brad continuously shift on his seat. I tried to catch his hands and pinned them down on his lap. " Hey, stop. It's me." I said, cupping my hand on his face.

He stomped his feet and tried to move his arms, but since he was extremely drunk and out of strength he wasn't able to take his arms off of my grip. When he couldn't flake his arms anymore, he started crying. And by crying, I mean, crying like a two year old  who'd lost his mam in the shopping mall.

"Is he crying?" Leigh asked, looking at the rearview mirror. "Pinnock, eyes on the road!" Jesy exclaimed when she noticed Leigh looking at back. I couldn't hold my laughter this time as I let go of his hands. I took out a handkerchief from my purse and wiped his tears. "Shh, shh. It's me, Perrie. I'm right here." I said as I continued to wipe his face. I giggled as I he continued to wail like a little child. 

I was taken aback when Brad suddenly had his arm up, hitting Alex on the arm. "Hey, shut up!" He started laughing out of nowhere like a madman. I looked at Jesy with wide eyes and saw her sigh in disbelief. What is happening to these people? Whatever was in that drink, it totally screwed them up there.

"PERRIE! PERRIE! I WANT PERRIE!" Alex screamed like a toddler. I tried to cover his mouth but he didn't budge. "Hey, stop it. I'm here, I'm here." I tried to make him look at me, tears running down his face. "ME TOO! JESY! JESY!" Brad started to yell as well, but unlike Alex he was laughing like he was high.