15

Perrie 

"Perrie, you're not fat." Alex says over FaceTime, I shake my head and cover my face with my palms, tears streaming down my face. "That's what we've been trying to tell her, Alex." Jade says to him as I felt Jesy and Leigh's hands on my back. "You're just saying that I wouldn't feel bad." I say, wiping the tears away.

"Baby, I promise you, you are nowhere near fat. And even if you were, I'd still love you." He says, I look at him and form a slight smile on my face. This man definitely knows how to push my buttons. "But why won't my costumes fit?" I burst out in tears again, covering my face as Leigh pulls me closer, rubbing my back with her hands. "Pez, they still ft you. They're just a bit snug, that's all." Jesy says, earning murderous looks from Jade and Leigh and even from Alex. "Oops." She says.

"Baby, it's okay." I hear Alex say. "She's been a bit emotional lately, Alex. All of us have gotten no sleep at all, that's probably what's causing it." Jade says to him. "Oh no, I have to go. Take care of her for me, please." He says. I look up at him, taking in his appearance in the screen of my phone. "Baby, I have to go. I love you." He says, I nod my head and wipe my tears. "Bye, I love you." I say. "Don't worry Alex, we have her." Jesy says before he hangs up. 

"Come on, Pez. It's alright, stop crying." Jesy rubs my shoulders. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath. "I don't know why I'm crying this hard. I have no idea why I'm getting so emotional." I say to them. "It's alright, Pez. We understand. We haven't got any sleep, today is just one of those days, honey." Jade says, handing me a glass of water.

"Well, we haven't got sleep. You on the other hand is always asleep, anywhere and I'm getting jealous. You fall asleep during glam, during ten minute breaks on shoots and even before a show starts." Leigh says and we all laugh. "I can't help it, I just fall asleep." The three of them huddle around me in a group hug. 

"But let's be honest, girls. My costumes are a bit snug." I say. The looked at each other and nodded their heads. "Well, just a little bit." Jade says. "No offense Pez, but maybe because you're eating 70% of the time. I mean, you're always eating. And don't get me started with the pickles dipped in chocolate, they're nasty. You're on a whole other level, woman." Jesy says, earning stifled giggles from all of us. 

"I really don't know what's happening." I say, trying to stifle a laugh. "Girls, come on. Showtime." Paul says, sticking his head through the door opening. We got up and headed to the backstage, ready for our show. 

We kickstarted our tour worldwide last week, starting with Europe, specifically here in London in the UK first. We were on a really great start this era, our single immediately topping the charts both in the UK and US. The girls and I couldn't be more prouder of each other. We finally got what we longed for and what we deserved. Little Mix has finally got the attention we all wanted.

The past week has been extremely hectic though. Aside from starting the tour, we've also been doing photoshoots and videoshoots in between breaks from shows. The management got the schedules all tied together and they're still trying to fix it, contacting sponsors to reschedule and move dates. So, while they're still fixing our schedules we've got to stick to the initial one instead while they're at it. It really has been exhausting. The girls and I have little to no sleep everyday.

This is probably the most hectic we have been. Our managers have been growling on the phone almost everyday, rushing them to fix our schedules because it really took a toll on us girls. Leigh has just got better from being sick and now Jade and Jesy are the one's who's sick. I've been under the weather as well, getting dizzy all the time. We literally need rest, but up until we get the schedules fixed, we wouldn't be getting any. We were literally pushing our bodies to it's maximum limit. Being awake as early as 3 am and in bed by 12am being the earliest. This is just really exhausting, though rewarding at the same time.