13

Alex

I stand by the frame of the door, watching her sleep. The rise and fall of her chest being the only movement on the bed. I always love watching her sleep ever since before our first night together. She would just immediately fall asleep after a long day at work, I don't even think she realizes she'd fallen asleep until I wake her up. I've grown envious of her ability to fall asleep anywhere at any given time.

I don't think I've ever met someone who loves sleep as much as her.

I walk over to the bed, admiring her sleeping form as I got closer. I sat on the edge, looking down at her. The rays of the sunlight covering almost half of her face, making her light freckles stand out. I took my time to marvel at her beauty, her features calm and soft and peace splayed all over her face. She looks an actual angel. 

It's instances like these that make me want to question the universe about what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful, most kindest, most beautiful human being.

I gently stroke the side of her head, brushing my fingers through her silky blonde hair. My fingers lingering down from her freckle covered shoulder to the soft skin on her arms. I smile as she starts to shift on the bed, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She looks up at me and releases a small smile before she pulls the cover over her head and rolls on her stomach. 

I laugh at her actions, shaking my head as I pat her back. I've been with her long enough to know that she hates mornings. I try to pull her to me but all I got was a soft grunt and a mildly strong shove to the arm. 

"Come on, Pez. You've gotta get up, the girls have been phoning you nonstop." I try to pull the covers off of her, but she just pulls them back over her. She's managed to hog the entirety of the covers and form into a ball in the middle of the bed. I laugh at this and shake my head as I crawled to the middle of the bed. 

"Come on, sleepyhead." I try to untangle her but she literally won't budge. Where is all this strength coming from at six in the morning? "You leave me no choice." I warn her as my fingers starts to roam on her waist, poking her sides, tickling her on her most vulnerable spots. Fits of her laughter surrounded the entire room, her legs flicking up and down as she grabs hold of her stomach.

"Aleeeeex, stoooop!"She tries to pry my arms off of her but I didn't budge. "Okay, okay! I'm up, I'm up!" She yells, her giggles slowly fading. I pull her up, to sit up. She had tears on her eyes from laughing and her hair was all over the place. I cup her face and smile at her before I straightened out her hair with my hands. I slowly lean in and kiss her forehead.

"Morning, baby." I tell her. She tried to stop her smile from forming but failed and hit me on the arm. "That's for waking me up." She hit me on the other arm. "That's for the tickle." I rubbed the the areas she hit and looked at her with a fake pained expression on my face. "You wound me." I joked.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and leaned in for a kiss on the lips. "That's for being a little sweet ass." I smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. This time, none of us wanted to pull away, both of us trying to deepen the kiss. We made out for a few minutes and before we could even go farther, I pulled away. "As much as I want to continue, I don't think I want the girls to barge in here again while we're in the middle of you know." I say as I connect our foreheads. 

We were in a hotel in London, well, the whole Little Mix team is. Matt, Georgie his girlfriend and I got here yesterday to support their last show for the Glory Days Tour tonight. As much as I want to spend the day with my girl right now, her phone has been blasting all morning, telling her to get to their final sound test. I'm pretty sure if they don't hear from her any second, the three other girls will be busting the door down.