8

Perrie

"TWELVE SUITCASES FOR THE GIRLS?!!!" I flinched as I heard Paul, our tour manager's voice echo inside the room. He was checking everything for our flight, and the sight of our baggage sort of baffled him. We were flying to America tonight for the tour with Ariana and we're trying to sort out our things to make sure we don't leave anything.

"Yep, two each for their clothes, both personal and for guestings, some kits and essentials. And one each for their shoes. Also, there's two trunks for their costumes and shoes, one trunk for hair and another one for makeup." Aaron, our hairstylist said as he continued to arrange the hair products.

"WHAT? SIXTEEN? THEIR BAGGAGE IS SIXTEEN, ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD?" Paul's hands were already on his hair like he was about to pull them all out. The furious expression on his face clearly says he wasn't happy about the thought that Little Mix don't travel light.

"Have you all forgotten that we're a team of 18 people, not including the girls, right? How are we going to fit all of this on the tour bus when we get there?" He scratched his head as he walked towards us. "Morning, girls." He greeted us. We were lounging on the couch when we noticed his gaze fixate on the bags on top of the table. "What are these?" He asked, trying not to raise his voice.

"Uhm, carry ons?" Leigh answered, innocently as possible. "Carry ons?" He asked, trying to keep his calm. "Well, their our purses, for our phones, money, other essentials." Jesy, as-a-matter-of-factly answered him. He ran his palms over his face, trying to keep his calm. " Oh God, 20 bags for just four girls." He whispered to himself. "You know what? I give up. Might as well pack your boyfriends as well." He slowly walked away, hand up on his nape.

"I swear, we're gonna end up killing the man." Jesy said, laughing in the process. "But, why hasn't he gotten used to it, we've been doing this with him for a long time now." Jade said, packing a few biscuits in her purse. We just giggled at the thought of our tour manager losing his mind over us.

"Well, I actually wouldn't mind getting packed up as well." Alex joked beside. I laughed at his request and told him that so would I. If it wasn't for training I would most probably ask him to come with us, but he couldn't leave his job behind. "Me too." Andre, Leigh's boyfriend seconded Alex's motion. Both of them were footballers, so they had training almost everyday.

All the boyfriends were here with us today. They wanted to spend more time with us and to send us off at the airport for our flight tonight. "Well, don't worry, I'll be in and out visiting you guys." Jed, Jade's boyfriend said. His band was also flying in and out so he was going to be able to visit Jade.

"Aww, I'll miss you." I clung my arms around Alex's neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. He gently tapped my arm, running his hand along it. "It's alright. I'll see you at the Brits remember." He said. I smiled at the memory.

We were nominated for the Brits and I couldn't keep my excitement to myself when I called him in training to tell him the good news. We had dinner after and I asked him if he'd want to go as my plus one. He said he wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Oh yeah. Your suit better be ready." I poked his nose and smiled. "Yup, already on its way." He smiled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "See, times like these make me happy that I'm single. I don't need to mope around missing my boyfriend when I'm on tour." Jesy joked using her funny accent. We laughed at her comment.

We spent the whole morning as a group, with our boyfriends. We were just helping pack things, hanging out and spending some time with each other. As usual, we were all goofing around, making pranks and playing games. It's nice how our men are able to go along with our Little Mix antics.