17

Perrie

"SLEEPOVER!" The girls chanted as they squeezed all in through the front door of my house. Tonight is one of the many scheduled girls night and as always I provide the house, Leigh prepares all the food, Jade brings movies and Jesy prepares the most insane games ever.

I closed the door behind me and followed them to the kitchen where Leigh Anne started to unpack the delicious snacks she brought. It was a wide array of chips and various dips along with her famous tacos. I can already feel my stomach grumbling. "That looks so good." I reach for a chip only for Jesy to slap my hand. "Not 'til the movie, Pezza." Jesy says, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and taking it out.

"So where are we set up tonight?" Jade asks as she helps me with carrying the drinks. "Oh, up stairs in my room. I've got everything ready!" Jesy and Leigh were already sprawled on the bed when Jade and I got in. "Hey, it's my turn to pick the movie this time!" Jade said, grabbing the remote from Leigh. "Okay. Okay. It's all yours babe." Leigh answered, her hands raised in surrender. I snickered as I hopped in beside Jesy, hugging one of the pillows. 

"Lady and the Tramp!" Jade announced as she punched in the movie, earning loud squeals from Leigh Anne and l. "Aw, not this again." Jesy snorts, faking a complain with the funniest accent ever. "Oh shut up and eat." Leigh shoves the bowl of popcorn on her lap and we all laugh. We all turn our attention to the screen as the opening credits began. Jesy and I were beside each other, leaning on the headboard while Leigh was sitting cross legged by the edge of the bed. Jade was on her stomach, her legs parallel to mine. 

"Ah, I always love this one." Leigh said as falls to her back on the bed after the movie. "Told you, I should always pick the movies." Jade said, turning to us. "Not a chance, poopey. I'll pick the next." Jesy counters, earning a laugh from all of us and a sinister look from Jade. "By the way, these are new sheets right? Because I don't think I would feel okay laying on the sheets you and Alex had sex in." Jesy bluntly pointed out, making my eyes widen in shock. "What?" Jade said, looking at me with her eyes as wide as mine. 

"Of course I changed the sheets! Jesy!" I said, slightly shoving Jesy's shoulder. I can already feel my cheeks heating up, a blush slowly creeping in. Gosh, this woman is mad. "Oh, Thank God." Jade said, slumping her head on the pillow. "I hate you." I stick my tongue out at Jesy and just laughed at our extremely random moments. 

"Just making sure." Jesy snickered, a mischievous grin on her face. "Why on earth would you think I won't change the sheets? I am not a neanderthal, Jesminda." I stifle a laugh as I reason with her, Leigh already in fits of laughter. "Oh nothing. I just thought you'd forgotten because these--" she pokes the top of my collarbone , the side of my neck and a spot under my jaw."-- are clearly stating that you and the Ox are definitely not slowing down." "Oh my gosh, Jesy!" My cheeks immediately heat up at the memory of the love bites Alex left on me. Ugh, I hate him. I cover my face with my hands, feelings its heat on my palms. 

"Look she has more on the other side." Jade said, poking the other side of my neck. I swat her hand away, earning a giggle from the girls. "I bet she has lots near her tits." Jesy snickers. I got on my knees and shoved Jesy on the bed, our loud laughter echoing in the room. "I'm so going to kill you." I laugh as I fake chocked her, her face going red because of laughter. "None of you are poking your heads in my tits." I say as I sat back down, foolishly covering my chest with my hands. 

"My, the man does know how to cover the perimeter." Leigh Anne butts in, causing another wave of erupting laughter that filled the room. "Oh my gosh, I hate you." I say as our giggles die down. "On a more serious note though, you and Alex seem to be going on really well." Leigh smiles at me as she says that. I couldn't hold the smile on my face, a blush creeping up my cheeks. "We are. He's amazing." I say, talking about Alex as if we've just started going out. "We know, Pez. He's amazing. You guys are really perfect for each other." Jade said, sitting right up in front of me. I gave an appreciative smile and nodded my head.